Humbly requesting help

I’m ok. Feel better since I found out today my Medicare Part B is being reinstated Monday and the start date is moved from July 1 to May 1. It’s a long story but I was without any insurance for doctor or testing (like x-rays or biopsies) for May and June while I was in the hospital. Those bills went over $200,000. Of course I also have CT scans (one on Monday) and immunotherapy treatments ongoing.

Reactions: VolNExile
I’m ok. Feel better since I found out today my Medicare Part B is being reinstated Monday and the start date is moved from July 1 to May 1. It’s a long story but I was without any insurance for doctor or testing (like x-rays or biopsies) for May and June while I was in the hospital. Those bills went over $200,000. Of course I also have CT scans (one on Monday) and immunotherapy treatments ongoing.
Man that stinks about the bills.

Damn H. I'm guessing the relief doesn't outweigh the stress in that situation. Why do they have to make it so hard for people? You work your whole life, then you have to fight for what you've earned.

Still praying.
At the end of the day you often have to go outside the system and raise money on your own and depend on the mercy of others. The slice family has been fortunate in our situation but so many others in the support groups we’ve been in have been nowhere near as lucky.

The medical situation in this country is very sad and nobody anywhere has answers that will make it in anyway better.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
Haven't seen U in football forum.....now I know why. :( I've missed your wit.
Prayers for you sir! Hang in there.
Thank you my friend. Went to see the doctor today to tell me about the CT scan I took Monday. It showed the original mass increased very minimally but the new metastatic ones shrank after only two immunotherapy treatments. That has me feeling hopeful for the future. I want to thank all my VN friends for the prayers and concern.

VN Store

Back