Humbly requesting help

I’m saddened today because my best friend that I’ve known since high school that has been through hell the past few years with throat cancer, jaw cancer, heart valve replacement and lately has been anemic with myoclonic seizures shot himself last night. Rest In Peace Bobby, you are whole and in the presence of Jesus now.
I missed this -- I am sad for you and his family -- :( Was he depressed about his health ?

I missed this -- I am sad for you and his family -- :( Was he depressed about his health ?
I believe he had been on a roller coaster of devastating illness followed by cure and hope for the future only for more illness to strike. He said to me he couldn’t even walk across the room without fear of falling down. He was anemic, had low oxygen level, couldn’t eat and couldn’t hear. I think he believed he would never be healthy again and couldn’t fight any more.

How you doing Squirrely? Your overall health, your eye, emotionally, everything individually or all added, how you doing friend?
As someone said to me the other day I’m better than bad 😅. The eye thing sucks but I’m pretty close to getting physically strong enough to go back to work which I need to do because my long term disability checks run out next month. Errbody cross your fingers my previous employer will hire me back.

VN Store

Back