Humbly requesting help

How many more sessions you got left?
I don’t know which sessions you mean. The immunotherapy goes until the cancer is gone or starts growing again (which I refuse to believe will happen). The physical therapy until I feel back to normal. Just started taking treatments for neuropathy caused by the chemotherapy. That seems like voodoo science to me but we’ll see.

I don’t know which sessions you mean. The immunotherapy goes until the cancer is gone or starts growing again (which I refuse to believe will happen). The physical therapy until I feel back to normal. Just started taking treatments for neuropathy caused by the chemotherapy. That seems like voodoo science to me but we’ll see.
H, I am PRAYING SO HARD that they can help you with relief from the neuropathy!! Does it seem like whatever they are doing is working?

H, I am PRAYING SO HARD that they can help you with relief from the neuropathy!! Does it seem like whatever they are doing is working?
Only been to one treatment. They put some electrical stimulators on my feet, some electrodes on my hip, bottom of my feet and base of my neck while the chair stretched out my back vertically and had me watch Cheers (I picked that out 😀) while I had some electrodes on my head and some weird glasses with leds around the lenses. I felt like the Frankenstein monster in the laboratory. Not all of those things at the same time 😅.

VN Store

Back