Humbly requesting help

Another tough conversation with dad today on the way home from work. He broke down and cried 3 different times in a 40 minute conversation (this is a 67 year old man that hasnt cried but a few times in his entire life). He still feels terrible and like he's going to die any day now. These last few months have been extremely hard on him and these talks are definitely the toughest things I've been through in my lifetime. Please continue to pray for him and know they are greatly appreciated.

Definitely praying for him and you! These conversations are tough as hell to go thru as you never wanna hear those words from a loved one.

Another tough conversation with dad today on the way home from work. He broke down and cried 3 different times in a 40 minute conversation (this is a 67 year old man that hasnt cried but a few times in his entire life). He still feels terrible and like he's going to die any day now. These last few months have been extremely hard on him and these talks are definitely the toughest things I've been through in my lifetime. Please continue to pray for him and know they are greatly appreciated.
Praying

Dad's best friend died on Tuesday, and my last surviving aunt (his sister) died early this morning. Friend was 92, and his sister just turned 93. Both had suffered a while. He struggles to understand it all. Looks like visitations and services on Sunday and Monday. Please say prayers for the families and for dad.

Dad's best friend died on Tuesday, and my last surviving aunt (his sister) died early this morning. Friend was 92, and his sister just turned 93. Both had suffered a while. He struggles to understand it all. Looks like visitations and services on Sunday and Monday. Please say prayers for the families and for dad.
Sorry to hear that, we'll be praying.

Wow, that’s so hard. Prayers for all.

Prayers

Reactions: malinoisvol
My sister’s roof if falling off and it’s raining inside the house. I sent her $2000 and was wondering if anybody could help her get a new roof.

https://gofund.me/42f20486
Done again.

hman, does your sister have any other source of help on this? I don't know what Memphis/ Shelby County have available for income/ age/ disabilities and so forth.

And I hope she's not using that ceiling fan. :eek:

Done again.

hman, does your sister have any other source of help on this? I don't know what Memphis/ Shelby County have available for income/ age/ disabilities and so forth.

And I hope she's not using that ceiling fan. :eek:
Her only form of income is SSI, she’s not old enough for Social Security retirement benefits. It’s very hard to get disability from any government sources, she definitely should qualify in my opinion. Thank you and everybody else for helping get her roof where it won’t leak.

Just saw this Gordo. Prayers for all my friend

VN Store

Back