Humbly requesting help

Latest CT scan has confirmed what many have speculated over the years, I’m full of $hit……..

Large amount of stool within the rectum.
Colonic diverticulosis without evidence of diverticulitis. Large 2.9 x
2.1 cm duodenal diverticulum arising from the ascending portion of the
duodenum. Appendix visualized and normal.
Unchanged prominent though not pathologically enlarged upper abdominal
and retrocrural lymph nodes.
Had to wade through all that **** to find out the lungs were doing OK.

Latest CT scan has confirmed what many have speculated over the years, I’m full of $hit……..

Large amount of stool within the rectum.
Colonic diverticulosis without evidence of diverticulitis. Large 2.9 x
2.1 cm duodenal diverticulum arising from the ascending portion of the
duodenum. Appendix visualized and normal.
Unchanged prominent though not pathologically enlarged upper abdominal
and retrocrural lymph nodes.

How long did it take you to get CT results? Was told this morning they are running a little slower than normal.

You ever thought about getting some more opinions?
I haven’t seen the dr yet, but based on past experiences…….I can just tell. Same kinda pain and numbness is starting in some fingers.

Not life threatening, but it keeps me from doing what I love. :confused:

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I haven’t seen the dr yet, but based on past experiences…….I can just tell. Same kinda pain and numbness is starting in some fingers.

Not life threatening, but it keeps me from doing what I love. :confused:
I understand and I hate it for you but if I had already been treated for a medical issue and it keeps coming back I would be talking to some other doctors in hopes of getting some new and better solutions. Best of luck and all my best wishes and prayers for your complete healing in Jesus healing name.

I understand and I hate it for you but if I had already been treated for a medical issue and it keeps coming back I would be talking to some other doctors in hopes of getting some new and better solutions. Best of luck and all my best wishes and prayers for your complete healing in Jesus healing name.

I get it, but it’s a different cervical level, not the same ones I’ve had fused. Once you’ve had one done, the odds go up that you’ll have another one. It sucks……

VN Store

Back