Humbly requesting help

Welp, just swallowed five steroid pills for preparation of my new chemo drug with five more in the morning. Possible roid rage upcoming. 😛
giphy.gif

Welp, just swallowed five steroid pills for preparation of my new chemo drug with five more in the morning. Possible roid rage upcoming. 😛
You taking a lot more roids than GVG did but that was actually one of her Cancer "meds". I think she took something like 200 mg morning of then 100 next day and 50 third day. It was a TON though.

Reactions: ArdentVol
You taking a lot more roids than GVG did but that was actually one of her Cancer "meds". I think she took something like 200 mg morning of then 100 next day and 50 third day. It was a TON though.
This is just the night before and morning of the new chemo infusion, not for ongoing therapy. Sounds like she was taking a Z PAC. Have done that before too.

This is just the night before and morning of the new chemo infusion, not for ongoing therapy. Sounds like she was taking a Z PAC. Have done that before too.
No, they gave her a certain number per infusion. Started the morning of and continued for 2 or 3 days. In a decreasing number of pills. They were 50 mg I think. Looked like horse pills.

VN Store

Back