Humbly requesting help

DIL learned officially that her father will have to undergo cancer surgery. She lost her mom before grandchild No. 2 arrived. We've been expecting the bad news following tests a week ago. Good news is that the cancer appears to be contained to kidney.

DIL learned officially that her father will have to undergo cancer surgery. She lost her mom before grandchild No. 2 arrived. We've been expecting the bad news following tests a week ago. Good news is that the cancer appears to be contained to kidney.
Praying for the family

I read the one from Snyder’s funeral home. Definitely a good read about him
I talked to Sue a long time tonight at the family reunion at Eastman cabins. She seems to be doing very well, I must say. Also, apparently the oldest son Mark has lost over 100 pounds the past few months. He was enormous, as you probably know, and I think the covid and pneumonia he had put a lot of strain on his heart. He looked better tonight than he has looked in a long time.

I talked to Sue a long time tonight at the family reunion at Eastman cabins. She seems to be doing very well, I must say. Also, apparently the oldest son Mark has lost over 100 pounds the past few months. He was enormous, as you probably know, and I think the covid and pneumonia he had put a lot of strain on his heart. He looked better tonight than he has looked in a long time.
That’s awesome to hear. Mark has always been big. Didn’t know he battled covid and pneumonia.

Reactions: GordonC
That’s awesome to hear. Mark has always been big. Didn’t know he battled covid and pneumonia.
Well, he had gotten very big. The way I understood it: He had the covid and pneumonia. Then because of his issues, the doctors did a loop EKG and he was pretty much told he had to get rid of the weight. I am not familiar with the loop EKG procedure. I still don't know how he wound up a Florida fan in this family. HAHAHA

Well, he had gotten very big. The way I understood it: He had the covid and pneumonia. Then because of his issues, the doctors did a loop EKG and he was pretty much told he had to get rid of the weight. I am not familiar with the loop EKG procedure. I still don't know how he wound up a Florida fan in this family. HAHAHA
I can’t imagine him even bigger. Mark always wanted to be the rebellious one. I think that’s why he’s a Gator. Phil is an NC State fan. Never figured it out

Reactions: GordonC
The pulmonary doctor who took the biopsy of the mass in my right lung called me and said it’s squamous cell lung cancer that has come back and metastasized to the left lung too. Have an appointment with the oncologist next Wednesday to discuss treatment options. If anybody has any prayers of hope they will be gratefully appreciated.
hman
Prayer is work......but prayer WORKS!
God’s got ya!

VN Store

Back