Humbly requesting help

Thank you. Been praying your Lyme disease leaves your body.
Well, in that scenario I would buy them dinner. 😁 Of course in my current situation I am always available for interaction with my friends.
I've never been past middle Tennessee. When we can get to that side of the state we're gonna find you. In a non creepy way of course.

Thank you. Been praying your Lyme disease leaves your body.
Well, in that scenario I would buy them dinner. 😁 Of course in my current situation I am always available for interaction with my friends.

Thank you H. I am doing so much better.

I am praying this disease leaves your body. To me, not knowing when it will be over is one of the hardest things to deal with. Will it be today, tomorrow, 3 years?
I do know and please contact me anytime! We are all separated by distance, but we can communicate in an instant.

Thank you H. I am doing so much better.

I am praying this disease leaves your body. To me, not knowing when it will be over is one of the hardest things to deal with. Will it be today, tomorrow, 3 years?
I do know and please contact me anytime! We are all separated by distance, but we can communicate in an instant.
You know when it will be over? For me or for you? I need to call to see, I think I have Slice’s phone number.

VN Store

Back