Humbly requesting help

Glucose is 100 but that’s not as encouraging as I would like due to the fact my cancer is growing and apparently my immunotherapy is starting to fail and my tumor is growing again. There is a new clinical trial that’s sorta complicated to explain but now I have to start taking chemotherapy with the immunotherapy to qualify for the clinical study for the new treatment. Back to humbly asking for prayers that I can win the fight with the enemy that has been re energized.

Glucose is 100 but that’s not as encouraging as I would like due to the fact my cancer is growing and apparently my immunotherapy is starting to fail and my tumor is growing again. There is a new clinical trial that’s sorta complicated to explain but now I have to start taking chemotherapy with the immunotherapy to qualify for the clinical study for the new treatment. Back to humbly asking for prayers that I can win the fight with the enemy that has been re energized.
Always praying for you my good buddy

Prayers up again and always!

VN Store

Back