Hugh Freeze with added sanctions vs...

Him not accepting I can buy, others not asking him based on that position is another story. He is not even getting those leverage inquiries.

edited to add..... As far as folks inquiring about his interest in their jobs, the silence is deafening.
THIS ^^^^^ No one is lining up for Hugh Freeze. Just like Jeff Fisher, if HE doesn't put his name out there, nobody calls him. Nobody.

Despite the BS that Auburn or USCe looked at him, those rumors came from him and were called BS by the schools.

It ain't Freeze's phone that's burning...... maybe he should hit the STI Clinic to see what that burning is.

Lol..hope he rented
You know, most fans of a team would -- while imagining their team being so bad that the new coach would get fired so quickly you hope he rented his house -- most fans would be disappointed. Maybe even devastated. Perhaps angry.

Don't know any who LOL.

Thinking another troll has exposed himself. Come on, what team are you REALLY a fan of?

Reactions: FïreBall
I would have loved a Freeze hire.

Still think he should have been contacted but it didn’t happen.

I have no clue what to expect from Heupel. Not an exciting hire but I’m willing to give him a chance just like all our formal coaches.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
I would have loved a Freeze hire.

Still think he should have been contacted but it didn’t happen.

I have no clue what to expect from Heupel. Not an exciting hire but I’m willing to give him a chance just like all our formal coaches.
I will admit that, while I was as certain as could be that Butch and Pruitt would fail, I am not as certain the CJH will fail. Probably the closest I can get to support without wins.

When you go out in public and someone voices an opinion that differs from yours, do you clap your hands over your ears and scream at them like a confused child?

The last I checked, this was a forum - you know, where people get to express their opinions. The last time I checked, they didn't need your permission to do so. Even if - gasp - they don't agree with your opinions.
Seems like I expressed my opinion in this forum

I already started a thread similar to this, that's probably where the "merge" came from...In hindsight, my thread was in poor taste, so is this one.

Most of us belibe that they administration should’ve kept the violations under wraps amd negotiated a reduced buyout with Pruitt. That would’ve allowed us to go after freeze. But what’s done is done. Time to focus on the future and we definitely hired an exciting offensive coach. Let’s see what happens

Most of us belibe that they administration should’ve kept the violations under wraps amd negotiated a reduced buyout with Pruitt. That would’ve allowed us to go after freeze. But what’s done is done. Time to focus on the future and we definitely hired an exciting offensive coach. Let’s see what happens

Big risk with that plan. If some of the information was in the hands of folks outside our admin and it came to light from that source not our own, we would be really nailed and rightfully so with lack of institutional control. I don't think that is on the table today. I don't know if we could not have that situation if we have over 50 self reported infractions. Too many players, too many parents and coaches.

No, most of us don't believe that.

EDIT: you know what? this is worth asking the community, to see if you were right. I'd be very disappointed, but it's worth knowing about us collectively.

Should the Volunteers leadership have tried to hide the recruiting violations?

Last edited:
Reactions: N.ohio vol

VN Store

Back