Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

I understand why you and others wouldnt at this point. A chain of events that happen during these kinds of deals have thrown major wrenches in my credibility, that I understand.
You lost your credibility when you said if it didn’t happen it meant a Vol Legend lied to you.

Reactions: Titan05
Contracts at this price range in any industry are always fluid. In the business world, they just dont play out in the media

You see, its things like this that make everyone annoyed with you. At first, you got fed a line that Freeze was coming. And that was probably true. Maybe you do know an insider and they did tell you about Freeze.

But you keep dropping these other pieces of information as if there is a constant stream of info coming in every few hours. Like his contract price. Saying balls will drop today. Negotiations went sideways. Etc. Stop acting like you know these things. Stop acting like you are the insider. If you would just stop talking, period, and let the whole thing play out - people would be grateful for what you brought. But, you can't get out of your own way.

And playing the pity card (I'll never post again *sob*), is just annoying.

Not when they're done. That's pretty much the opposite of fluid
Well, I will just say this. Jimmy Sexton graduated from the same university that I did, but he has been more than instrumental in our fall from the top. Hope I dont see him in a dark alley

Well, I will just say this. Jimmy Sexton graduated from the same university that I did, but he has been more than instrumental in our fall from the top. Hope I dont see him in a dark alley
You're more likely to run into Hugh Freeze in that alley

Reactions: Titan05
You see, its things like this that make everyone annoyed with you. At first, you got fed a line that Freeze was coming. And that was probably true. Maybe you do know an insider and they did tell you about Freeze.

But you keep dropping these other pieces of information as if there is a constant stream of info coming in every few hours. Like his contract price. Saying balls will drop today. Negotiations went sideways. Etc. Stop acting like you know these things. Stop acting like you are the insider. If you would just stop talking, period, and let the whole thing play out - people would be grateful for what you brought. But, you can't get out of your own way.

And playing the pity card (I'll never post again *sob*), is just annoying.
He didnt bring a thing. Outside of a poor attempt to be an insider.

VN Store

Back