Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

He is fair at it.....People have consoled him, encouraged him, and some have called him a liar...
He has flipped and flopped...
Even when most knew he failed others came in here for hope.
He is a decent troll because his drive by first time thread has 3200+ posts at this point for an OC...
In essence, he had duped many.....Had a Chat Room Match setting....
So yeah he has attracted all to this thread and is a big timing Troll.
The Fanbase in General has accomplished a lot this year, its taken a lot to get here...It's going to take time and a 1 or 2 year OC is not going to help even if it is Freeze....
We can wait this out and maybe get an NFL guy....Jim Bob or others...
Honestly Freeze had his time because of the recruits and with a QB that resided 40 miles from UTK that we didn't even really pursue.
There is a reason Ole Miss lost 13 Scholarships and Ole Miss bought one or two recruiting classes...
As entertaining as this thread has been it needs to go away.....so does OP....

We can agree to disagree.

Look, you seem harmless and a decent person, but I just dont believe a word you have said. Hopefully that doesn't offend you or upset you too much. Not that I dont think Freeze may end up getting the job, but I dont believe your story and many probably dont.
I understand why you and others wouldnt at this point. A chain of events that happen during these kinds of deals have thrown major wrenches in my credibility, that I understand.

I understand why you and others wouldnt at this point. A chain of events that happen during these kinds of deals have thrown major wrenches in my credibility, that I understand.

I would say that your source was used by Sexton to put bad info out and start the bidding war for Freeze.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back