Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

Another example that there are no good sources on here. Time on here doesn’t matter either. I have been on for years and have tons of posts and I don’t know anything. After I see these source failures everyone else is just like me.

Yes. The announcement that the whole SEC is quaking in their boots about will steal all the Championship game thunder according to some and yet not even a whisper or hint of the rumor when they were talking about coaching moves. That folks, is how important it is to most people on the grand scale.

Now waiting to save thunder theft for Playoff announcements later today. #Soon.

Reactions: Orange Maniac
The OC Coach decision will be made in the next 2 weeks. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
NOW there is a source of info for you.

Of course that fits on Penningtons worthless show!!
The Sports Source should be renamed the Yet Another Worthless Source.
The coup was Strange saying cant we "bring Cutty back" and another one adds....why not Sanders.
Lets add to the mix, fire Pruitt and put Filmer back in.
You really cant make this up.

44439071_10215460748890765_8152519501779304448_n.jpg

Reactions: tobybeast
We just got blown out by vandy and a fanbase defended a coach that used talent as an excuse. What have you the impression Tennessee was back?

What’s so bad about him saying this? He has no idea who the OC is gonna be but the timeline is probably correct bc they’re gonna interview several people then make a decision.

What’s so bad about him saying this? He has no idea who the OC is gonna be but the timeline is probably correct bc they’re gonna interview several people then make a decision.
It wouldn't be bad if he had just said what you said. But being the self anointed "source" on the Source and Local Yocal Sports Radio, he has to portray his insideness to the process.
And of course, as much as he as been wrong, he should have said sometime before Spring Practice begins.

The reality is that no one knows anything other than Pruitt and Fulmer. Teams don’t “hide” hires, especially coordinator hires, to have this grand introduction. If Freeze was a lock you would’ve already seen it across your ESPN ticker. Just more Grumors or “Freemors” if you will.

It wouldn't be bad if he had just said what you said. But being the self anointed "source" on the Source and Local Yocal Sports Radio, he has to portray his insideness to the process.
And of course, as much as he as been wrong, he should have said sometime before Spring Practice begins.
Hyams comes off as a self righteous prick. Guy deserves every bit of grief he gets

VN Store

Back