Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

Just wanted to post this for people who don't do twitter. Really no new information. But you still may want to read.

Tennessee coaching search: Day 7
I can't believe we're still reading what this dumbass keeps publishing. Google Dan Harralson from his time as a writer for Alabama he wrote some off the wall stuff, you could tell it was from a message board.

My favorite is the one talking about Mount Cody being a hero for blocking the kick in 2009 and finishing it off with a roll tide.

The Tide Times-Covering Alabama Crimson Tide Football, Alabama Crimson Tide Basketball

Reactions: Power T-Rev
79CA38EE-34F5-4D89-BC99-8CEF33097005.gifClose to returning to full time VOL BBall. Football appears to be returning to it’s
Bottom feeding role. Hiring another OC in training is there way. ENOS or similar coach is now likely. Might as well make it Friend. There is some great proven OCs
other than Freeze but we want see them on the menu.

If I’ve learned anything from being on this board for 15 years, it’s that we will all know about 30 seconds after our “insiders” when the next coaching hire is confirmed. All that’s certain is we have an opening and they are interviewing candidates. Getting my hopes up just seems to do nothing more than make me take more of my blood pressure medicine and takes away from enjoying this holiday with family and friends. We’ll either have a Christmas miracle or we’ll get another round of coal in our stockings. Regardless of what Santa delivers down our chimney in the way of an OC, I will still be a VFFL.

#GBO
I do know boosters and if I’ve learn one thing in all this time it is that they don’t know any more than the average fan. They will learn of the coaching hire the same way we do. On the news

Exactly right. He should know it's nothing personal, just have to protect the Vol family from misinformation because even the most well-intended untruth could backfire and cause damage if relied on as trustworthy. If you don't allow it through the door in the first place, it can't make off with the gold and jewels the moment you get distracted. Who knows what percentage of these Hughmors came from what rival school, agent, coach, booster, or disgruntled former with an ax to grind. The only way to do it fair is if it applies to all of them unless it's someone who can point to a verifiable source they cite. Not ole Barney from Moe's Tavern who's friends with Homer who works at the Nuclear Plant in Springfield.
This entire post should be in blue font.

Reactions: FLVOL69
I expect another "big fish got away so let us roll you all another chump out" hire but at least this thread is the beez kneez

VN Store

Back