Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

I will man up, if my source is wrong and CHF is not our OC, I will never post on Volnation again if that makes you guys happy!

Man if you really had a reliable source and it just didn't happen don't worry about it, just ignore the jerks on here.

Reactions: Rockytopvol86
I will man up, if my source is wrong and CHF is not our OC, I will never post on Volnation again if that makes you guys happy!
Why in the hell would you need to man up. You brought what you brought and so far it has not panned out. You'll have to learn some like to spout off at the mouth when they really should consider not hitting the send button. It's all good....now go bitch slap your source and grab his VFL card while you're at it.

Reactions: OneVolNation
what a sham for volmann and the sec having this dufus qb hurts win for bummer as he got replaced by Hawaiian punch last year to win nc. You can't make this **** up. **** the sec.

So how solid is that source? So tired of everyone claiming to having a credible source. It’s funny how gullible some of the people on here are, actually believing all this source garbage.
Is it gullible or is it false hope. Because it doesn’t hurt to watch and see if the prediction might come true

VN Store

Back