Hugh Freeze random guess thread (merged)

We need to start burning some mattresses. Or something. Hire mattress-burning hookers. Riot, write your congressman, smack a BOT member, or all of the above.

Ha no way. I've been convinced for years that about 40% of the posters on here are actually fans of someone else, trying to stir up #$%$.

Maybe not that high but too many....Volnation is a great place to come and visit....Recruiting provides a lot of solid information for other schools to have free access....Fan's from other schools stay here for a while....

Old saying "Know your Enemy and drive them Nuts" What better environment to do so, than to do so....there are several threads this one included that the OP states he doesn't want Freeze at UT but want to post everything about the Contract, what's going on....not just this one but several.....

IOWs I don't want him here but let me give the details based on my source as to when he will sign his contract and how what's going on in negotiations. Volman365 will not be here the day or week this is settled....Freeze or No Freeze.....

This is an OC hire....get a NFL guy and be done with it....Freeze will be gone in 2 years for another gig if that long.....not worth the trouble.....Freeze is all about Freeze....

What's sad is that it appears that AV has been duped twice (Gruden and Freeze)

Reactions: volgrad500
Maybe not that high but too many....Volnation is a great place to come and visit....Recruiting provides a lot of solid information for other schools to have free access....Fan's from other schools stay here for a while....

Old saying "Know your Enemy and drive them Nuts" What better environment to do so, than to do so....there are several threads this one included that the OP states he doesn't want Freeze at UT but want to post everything about the Contract, what's going on....not just this one but several.....

IOWs I don't want him here but let me give the details based on my source as to when he will sign his contract and how what's going on in negotiations. Volman365 will not be here the day or week this is settled....Freeze or No Freeze.....

This is an OC hire....get a NFL guy and be done with it....Freeze will be gone in 2 years for another gig if that long.....not worth the trouble.....Freeze is all about Freeze....
I will ALWAYS be here

VN Store

Back