Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
So who passes your moral standards test. Remember you're not perfect either.. This holier-than-thou bullsh!t gets old...
It's because the leader of a bunch of impressionable 18-22 year olds needs to pass the moral standards test. Hugh Freeze lost his chance to be a leader to young men. Great coach yes, but no thank you.

It's because the leader of a bunch of impressionable 18-22 year olds needs to pass the moral standards test. Hugh Freeze lost his chance to be a leader to young men. Great coach yes, but no thank you.
Evidently not, because he's still a head coach..

Spare me the morality police stance..

Seriously

You don’t think people sometimes make mistakes....and no one should ever be given a second chance?

He was punished. He suffered, and has moved on.

What he did was wrong.......but everyone should be given a second chance.......especially if they “served their time.”

Like I have said, he isn’t coming here. Nor is he going to SC or Auburn.

Freeze currently 'won't entertain' S.C. opening

"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point," Freeze told ESPN College GameDay's Gene Wojciechowski in an interview that aired Saturday. "I'm at total peace with staying here, as long as they'll have me."

"at this point". Just like Saban wasn't going to leave Miami.

As much as Kiffin is a cuss word in this forum, the one year we had with him was actually pretty good. He blew out both Georgia and South Carolina and they were top 15 teams at the time.
Times changed. Now we only employ losers

I swear to whatever. I tried to give this moron a chance. For Two years. I’m a guy who just likes Vol football. If I can see how bad he is, why can’t Fulmer?.

Reactions: VOL_Lyfe
Hiring Freeze to TN is similar to Auburn hiring Bruce Pearl. Both with checkered pasts, but both know how to recruit and win.

I talked to a friend of mine who used to cover the Vols a few years back and is still plugged in with the program. He said Freeze would 100% take the UT job if offered, but wouldn’t wait a cycle or two for it to open up. Also said he would take the USCe or Auburn job (if Auburn opened up) if it was offered to him but he isn’t at the top of their list right now.

So you really think any coach is going to blatantly say that he's leaving his program? They all say they're there forever and jump ship two months later 😂

What else would he say? Yep, as soon as this season is over, I’m off to USCjr or whatever SEC school will take me.

"I won't even entertain things of that nature at this point," Freeze told ESPN College GameDay's Gene Wojciechowski in an interview that aired Saturday. "I'm at total peace with staying here, as long as they'll have me."
Once he publicly addresses it that means there is smoke

that statement by Freeze is another reason why Fulmer will not hire him. Freeze hides his sinful ways behind christianity and most AD's know it

"At this point". Doubt he ends up at S.Car or here, but that statement means nothing. He has a season to play.
Maybe. Liberty gave him redemption when he was anathema. Maybe he stays and builds a powerhouse. They were a couple of plays from being 3-0 against the ACC.

"........at this point"

Didn't read that article but supposedly he mention something along the lines of the pull to coach at the highest level again.

I dont think UT hires him, but hes not gonna be at Liberty much longer.

VN Store

Back