Hugh Freeze mega thread and poll [merged]

Do you want Tennessee to hire Hugh Freeze?

• Yes

Votes: 1,219 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 360 22.9%

• Total voters
OK...we need to get some preliminary housekeeping out of the way before a coaching search series of threads begin. The first thing we must do is name ourselves after the coach we are seeking. Our haters will need something to call us, and if we don't coin it first it could go bad for us.

I submit "Freezians" as an obvious first attempt...but there is room for improvement. Feel free to include your submissions.

OK....with that out of the way, I now pronounce coach search season open! Left the merriment, good tidings, memes, and Gifs begin.
We can only hope

OK...we need to get some preliminary housekeeping out of the way before a coaching search series of threads begin. The first thing we must do is name ourselves after the coach we are seeking. Our haters will need something to call us, and if we don't coin it first it could go bad for us.

I submit "Freezians" as an obvious first attempt...but there is room for improvement. Feel free to include your submissions.

OK....with that out of the way, I now pronounce coach search season open! Left the merriment, good tidings, memes, and Gifs begin.
I say refer to everyone who buys in as being frost bit

We can only hope
What else you got to do? The game, mercifully, got canceled for this week. We can either mope around about how bad we suck, or we can call open season on the most exciting time of year....coaching search time!

Sometimes you have to speak something into existence.

SO. FLIPPING. WHAT?!? Buyout!?!? We have the most passionate fan base in the SEC. there’s a reason we had the biggest stadium in the south...because of our passion. We care about winning at Tennessee.

Stop making excuses on why not...and start saying how we can make this happen. Because Pruitt ain’t it.
Lay off the caffeine. I can't tell we care about winning at least looking over the last decade and when it comes to football.
Reality isn't an excuse. I want Pruitt gone, made plenty post saying that today.
Getting Phil to own up to his mistake and the school paying Pruitt is a long shot.
If it happens I'll be happy as the next guy but for UT has a habit of going bottom of the barrel fishing instead of putting a check on the table and asking what's the number

Why be pro-active? Why waste money on a winner? At Tennessee, we let the dumpster fire burn a few years until nothing is left to burn, then fire the coach with no replacement. Then, with early signing upon us, we'll go to the clearance rack for whatever leftover bum's still available.

Right on, man. Right on. You typed what I was thinking. Yeah, we would owe him a lot of money, but if the fans quit showing-up for games, you're going to lose more. If you fire him, you lose money. If you keep him, you lose money.

UT is praying someone hires freeze this year so they aren’t confronted with this after Pruitt wins 3-4 games next year.

Why are you getting your hopes up? You know it’s not gonna happen.

Ahhhhh man you done did it.....brought me back down to earth.

But seriously for me, I know.......I just like to mess around.

Whenever the next coaching search happens, I’ll know what’s probably going to happen......but I’ll have some excited hope for a bit......that’s almost all we got......hope for something better.......that probably isn’t going to happen.......but hey.....it might!

With everything going on right now in the world......and in my house we’re all on quarantine......and there’s 3 small kids in here.....and I’m the grandpaw......not the paw........we can all dream a bit and try to get a bit excited........even if we know.

And hey I gots autoimmune disease.......me and covid don’t mix......hoping for more with what we got keeps some going, complaining keeps some going.......messing around keeps me going.

Reactions: djohnnyg

VN Store

Back