Huge fight involving Kansas [could impact our game with them Saturday]

I agree with you...and Clint. But in this case, I think deserve's got everything to do with it. Better do right ncaa. We should be facing 2 to 3 KS starters.
The NCAA sits on everything and let's Kansas get by with nearly anything. It'll probably be some "fine" and like a 2 minute suspension for Desouza before it's all over. Gentle slap on the wrist and wagging finger of "now, don't do that again please."

I'd tend to think we out here in the Big 12 have thoughts about Kansas and their blatant shenanigans the way every SEC team probably feels about Kentucky. At least Kentucky hasn't brought in stripper poles and cash cannons to their events yet.

Name checks out. What a dumb take. No good? Really? Who freaking cares. This team needs wins and should take them however they can get them.

Dude, complete stupidity. Did I say I didn't want the win? Of course I do. But doesn't help much if there starters are out. Just another Big 12 team. But go ahead and be you.

McCormack better be.. at least De Sousa put the chair down before hitting anybody. McCormack looked like he was kicking a dude that fell down.
Yeah, De Sousa is a “big name”, but McCormack and Garrett would be much bigger losses for KU. De Sousa is averaging 2.6 pts and 2.8 rebs. They aren’t going to miss him. Garrett is their leader in assists and McCormack is their second leading rebounder. If Azubuike gets in foul trouble, not having David McCormack will hurt.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Dude, complete stupidity. Did I say I didn't want the win? Of course I do. But doesn't help much if there starters are out. Just another Big 12 team. But go ahead and be you.
If we were to win, it would go on our resume as a Q1 win. There isn't going to be an asterisk next to it. It's possible that if we're neck and neck with another bubble team that one of the selection committee members might bring up the suspensions in discussing/rationalizing what would be our best win, but to say a win at Kansas wouldn't help much is borderline ridiculous.

Why doesn’t it help much? Explain that to me. Do we have to put an asterisk by the game if we win it? Is it held against us by the Selection Committee? The answer is, NO. Who freaking cares if they have starters missing??? We don’t get extra points for beating them at full strength and we don’t lose points for beating them short-handed, either. So explain your reasoning to me, because from my view, the “complete stupidity” is being fully supplied by your keyboard, not mine.

If we were to win, it would go on our resume as a Q1 win. There isn't going to be an asterisk next to it. It's possible that if we're neck and neck with another bubble team that one of the selection committee members might bring up the suspensions in discussing/rationalizing what would be our best win, but to say a win at Kansas wouldn't help much is borderline ridiculous.
No borderline.

I didn’t read the whole thread, so this might have been addressed. Was there 1 second left? If so, what’s the rule about players leaving the bench before the game is over?

That was a nasty fight that ended in the Handicapped section of all places. Crazy.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Knowing NCAA love for Kansas, I’d expect any KState players hit by a chair to be suspended.

Do you think the NCAA will have to step in. I think it will/should come from their league office. If it were the SEC,,,,, well except for KY, I think B-ham would handle it.

Remember this is the same program that pays players and had Snoop Dog and stripper poles for their midnight madness......Don't expect much from KU on penalties. Hopefully BIG 12 and NCAA hits them hard.

Those are the ones I saw. I wish Udoka Azubuike had thrown a punch. 😏
Pretty sure I saw Ochai Agbaji get himself in there for a second too. Not as much as others, but some dude in a short sleeve polo was going after De Sousa, and Agbaji came bombing in and elbowed past a ref to shove the guy in the back, to the ground. This was right before De Sousa picked up the chair. Then Agbaji apparently had some "oh wait, I'm a starter" moment, and tripped over someone and got on the ground and scooted out to the edge of the melee.

VN Store

Back