Huge fight involving Kansas [could impact our game with them Saturday]

Wow I thought this was some kind of joke until I saw it for myself (thanks to the link someone posted).

Will the NCAA/Big 12 issue rolling suspensions i.e MSU in football
From the replay there should be no less than 6 player punished with at least 4 that looked like they threw punches.

Reactions: Vols All Day
Deja Vu. Wasn't it Kansas Tyler Smith and others were suspended?
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/campus-corner/article78842177.html

Former Kansas cornerback Chris Harris attempted to set the record straight during a national television appearance Thursday, saying it was the KU football team that won a series of fights with the men’s basketball team on campus in 2009.

Harris, now a cornerback for the Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos, was asked about the incidents on ESPN’s “Highly Questionable” show.

Host Dan Le Batard started by telling Harris that Marcus and Markieff Morris had previously said that the basketball team had won the fights.

I get it, they are bitter rivals but you are winning by 22 on home court. Now you just shot yourself in the balls with those immature antics.

I would be surprised if the coach isn't suspended for the game too.

NCAA should suspend the whole team 3 at a time over the next 4 games.

If I were AD, I would take away his frickin perks for the rest of the season. A well disciplined team wound go there.

#theyhadtheirfistsclinched lol

Hopefully they dont do the Urban Meyer thing and suspend them in February against whoever is in last place in Big12. 🤣

Actually Self's postgame comments were that it was substantially their fault. Of course he started backing off from that when he realized what he was saying. I'm no fan of his but he probably realizes he's looking at losing players and at least one for a long time.

I bet the Big XII will let Bill $elf "punish" them like the SEC let Saban "punish" Raekwon Davis after he threw a multi punch combination....

VN Store

Back