Hubbs Update

Cutcliffe loves Coleman and obviously thinks he can mold him into an SEC QB, but does anyone really believe that he'll be here that long? (Unless he takes over for CPF...:unsure: )

well, I think D.C. Jefferson will have to face several Coleman-caliber QB if he wants to go to a title competitor. otherwise he can choose somewhere he can start early.

If I were Jefferson, I would not be intimidated by a guy who has never played a game for UT.

I'm right here.

All he said was he guessed FSU would get someone.

He's far from negative. You two should know that.

That thread was locked because it had turned into a %*#^slinging contest. It had nothing to do with negativity. It was just a stupid argument about the difference between two words and ended in insults. Just drop it.

And I wasn't being negative. The guy is in FSU territory and I believe he grew up a Nole fan. Who knows though? Maybe Jimbo doesn't turn it around or maybe Bobby retires.

That thread was locked because it had turned into a %*#^slinging contest. It had nothing to do with negativity. It was just a stupid argument about the difference between two words and ended in insults. Just drop it.

And I wasn't being negative. The guy is in FSU territory and I believe he grew up a Nole fan. Who knows though? Maybe Jimbo doesn't turn it around or maybe Bobby retires.

that was the reason for my lol signs.

Cutcliffe loves Coleman and obviously thinks he can mold him into an SEC QB, but does anyone really believe that he'll be here that long? (Unless he takes over for CPF...:unsure: )

No. I say Cutcliffe will be here 2 more years. Next year: Ainge, the following 2 years: Crompton. Coleman better be ready for redshirt, or when he first got a chance to see the football field, he would already be a senior.

Don't forget about Stephens as the coaches think he has the best arm they have ever seen at UT which is pretty impressive considering that Shuler had an absolute cannon.

Don't forget about Stephens as the coaches think he has the best arm they have ever seen at UT which is pretty impressive considering that Shuler had an absolute cannon.

dang I did not know that

sounds like we have a lot of QBs to please doesn't it

VN Store

Back