Hubbs Update

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
With less than three weeks to go till Signing Day, Tennessee is in a unique position. They have few spots left as the focus is on holding onto what they have committed as well as a few remaining prospects. Here is a look at who's visiting this weekend, where the Vols have been the few days and who is left?

little help....

It just lists the visitors for this weekend(Hall, Sykes, Rogan, maybe Burnett), which coaches are visiting whom, and who is left on the board and some thoughts on them.

Cadet is slowly fading off of our board, almost off of it completely. IDK if Burnett will make it in, but Brent seems to be optimistic about it.

Cadet is slowly fading off of our board, almost off of it completely. IDK if Burnett will make it in, but Brent seems to be optimistic about it.

any idea where Cadet is leaning? i know he is visiting USF next weekend and I am hoping they can snag him...

Right now, I think USF would probably be a possibility. He really wants to be a Vol, but that ain't happening. He's a good prospect and would really help USF in the Big East.

No telling but we would rather have someone that can come in and immediately impact. Cadet played QB in HS so it would take a year or two for him to transition.

There's this Junior QB named D.C. Jefferson. Supposedly one of the top QB's in the country for next year's class and on CSTV yesterday he said "I'm probably going go to Tennessee." Keep your eye out for him.

UT needs a safety fast. Not one two years down the road. Scratch out Cadet, there are more important prospects and we are running out of space.

There's this Junior QB named D.C. Jefferson. Supposedly one of the top QB's in the country for next year's class and on CSTV yesterday he said "I'm probably going go to Tennessee." Keep your eye out for him.
Were they comparing him to Culpepper, cause I think I saw some of that too

True, Jefferson may not want to sit two years behind B.J. Coleman.
Cutcliffe loves Coleman and obviously thinks he can mold him into an SEC QB, but does anyone really believe that he'll be here that long? (Unless he takes over for CPF...:unsure: )

VN Store

Back