Hubbs has knee surgery

I read somewhere a few days ago that Hubbs might miss three games.

If Mostella starts, that means the bench will be Alexander, Admiral, Kasongo, and Phillips. Four new guys is the bench. The emergency reserves are two walk ons slightly over 6' tall.

These freshmans walked into a good situation to get some minutes. Good for them, because every fresh want to play. Maybe not so good for UT, because they are freshmans. :)

These freshmans walked into a good situation to get some minutes. Good for them, because every fresh want to play. Maybe not so good for UT, because they are freshmans. :)

Kasongo is actually a sophomore. The other 3 plus the 2 walk-ons are freshmen.

Desmond Oliver: "Our trainer really doesn’t give us timetables in terms of what day or what game. But I’ll say this, I watched him work out last night during our practice, off to the side, and he was moving pretty good, his shot looked good. So I have to imagine he’s day to day. It could be pretty soon."

Reactions: 1 person
Desmond Oliver: "Our trainer really doesn’t give us timetables in terms of what day or what game. But I’ll say this, I watched him work out last night during our practice, off to the side, and he was moving pretty good, his shot looked good. So I have to imagine he’s day to day. It could be pretty soon."

Thanks F.

They've been guesstimating or saying as soon as the Zaga game for a week or more. I know some knee surgery and some recovery times can be quick but if he goes Sat that's impressive.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back