How to know if you are a true Vol fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using 14 and 15 in the manner you did in order to have 16 rules was very nice. Good job!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"1. You must be at every home game and at least half of the away games. There are no exceptions.
2. You must publicly announce that UT will win every game, every year.
3. More than half of those wins (see #2) must be by at least 28 points.
4. You may not, under any circumstances criticize the coaching staff, players or concessionaires.
5. You must call out any other fake fans if they are violating this sacred code.
6. Handies must be given immediately if requested by any coach or player. GA's not included.
7. You and any people dependant upon you must wear orange all the time.
8. You may not fraternize with fans of other teams.
9. While at games, you must scream till your vocal chords are bloody raw because the players are depending on us.
10. If you acknowledge the existence of there football teams that may be better than UT, well just don't do it.
11. Acknowledge the glorious deity of General Neyland regularly.
12. If anyone mentions the General's policy of playing patsy teams, that person will be struck down by the nearest true fan.
13. Please maintain a copy of this handbook and the General's Maxims at your home, place of business and worship, and on your person at all times.
14. Reserved for future use.
15. Reserved for future use.
16. Peyton Manning is second in line of holiness to General Neyland. You will watch every Colts game and cheer for them accordingly.
17.????
18. You either must be a UT grad/donor or be currently attending UT"

Sorry, As a native Tennessean I am offended by some of these.
living out of state #1 is difficult. 2 & 3 are not a problem, as is 4 & 5.

6 - 8 WTF
9. I do that any way!!!
10-13 I have no real problem with.
14-15 Make a decision :)
16. \Sorry I'm a 49ers fan. The only only other good thing to come out of San Francisco is Anchor Steam!
17. Huh?
18. Sorry this is just wrong, I have been a fan of UT for quite some time. Even though I have a degree from another university.

"1. You must be at every home game and at least half of the away games. There are no exceptions.
4. You may not, under any circumstances criticize the coaching staff, players or concessionaires.
5. You must call out any other fake fans if they are violating this sacred code.
6. Handies must be given immediately if requested by any coach or player. GA's not included.
9. While at games, you must scream till your vocal chords are bloody raw because the players are depending on us.
10. If you acknowledge the existence of there football teams that may be better than UT, well just don't do it.
12. If anyone mentions the General's policy of playing patsy teams, that person will be struck down by the nearest true fan.
13. Please maintain a copy of this handbook and the General's Maxims at your home, place of business and worship, and on your person at all times.
16. Peyton Manning is second in line of holiness to General Neyland. You will watch every Colts game and cheer for them accordingly.
17.????

6 - 8 WTF
9. I do that any way!!!
16. \Sorry I'm a 49ers fan. The only only other good thing to come out of San Francisco is Anchor Steam!
17. Huh?
18. Sorry this is just wrong, I have been a fan of UT for quite some time. Even though I have a degree from another university.

Why.So.Serious?

Reactions: 1 person
17.????

6 - 8 WTF
9. I do that any way!!!
17. Huh?

lighten up franics. its just a joke

Are you kidding me? When we're memorializing and officially adopting the true fan rules. Shiz is real.

my bad too. i thought this was fun. i am now considered a bama fan and will mail my vol card back to hamilton. i wont even ask for a refund and i will flog myself accordingly

my bad too. i thought this was fun. i am now considered a bama fan and will mail my vol card back to hamilton. i wont even ask for a refund and i will flog myself accordingly

According to rule number 6, if you were a player you would never have to "flog" yourself.. O the benefits of playing at UT

Reactions: 1 person
Are you kidding me? When we're memorializing and officially adopting the true fan rules. Shiz is real.

And if ya don't know, now ya know..ya know..ya know.

Read and Heed.
True fan Handbook

I have compiled a list of rules for true fans based on what I've read on VN. I don't necessarily agree with all these rules. I just try to remain compliant.

1. You must be at every home game and at least half of the away games. There are no exceptions.
10. If you acknowledge the existence of other football teams that may be better than UT, well just don't do it.
Bump. I posted this last year but I think it's very valuable information that can be used by VN members near and far.

Read and Heed.
True fan Handbook

I have compiled a list of rules for true fans based on what I've read on VN. I don't necessarily agree with all these rules. I just try to remain compliant.

1. You must be at every home game and at least half of the away games. There are no exceptions.
10. If you acknowledge the existence of other football teams that may be better than UT, well just don't do it.

Isn't this the norm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back