How to know if you are a true Vol fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ron Mexico

Bring back the orange helmets!
Read and Heed.
True fan Handbook

I have compiled a list of rules for true fans based on what I've read on VN. I don't necessarily agree with all these rules. I just try to remain compliant.

1. You must be at every home game and at least half of the away games. There are no exceptions.
2. You must publicly announce that UT will win every game, every year.
3. More than half of those wins (see #2) must be by at least 28 points.
4. You may not, under any circumstances, criticize the coaching staff, players or concessionaires.
5. You must call out any other fake fans if they are violating this sacred code.
6. Handies must be given immediately if requested by any coach or player. GA's not included.
7. You and any people dependant upon you must wear orange all the time.
8. You may not fraternize with fans of other teams.
9. While at games, you must scream till your vocal chords are bloody raw because the players are depending on us.
10. If you acknowledge the existence of other football teams that may be better than UT... well just don't do it.
11. Acknowledge the glorious deity of General Neyland regularly.
12. If anyone mentions the General's policy of playing patsy teams, that person will be struck down by the nearest true fan.
13. Please maintain a copy of this handbook and the General's Maxims at your home, place of business and worship, and on your person at all times.
14. The term "woo" will be used at the appropriate time while singing Rocky Top in Neyland Stadium. If you are unaware of the appropriate time, please consult a true fan.
15. Reserved for future use.
16. Peyton Manning is second in line of holiness to General Neyland. You will watch every Broncos game and cheer for them accordingly.

Last edited:
I'd lol, but I think some of the posters on here follow that rulebook with an undying passion.

#18. You either must be a UT grad/donor or be currently attending UT.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You have to recognize that UT basketball can only be successful if coached by Bruce Pearl as well.

And you have to stay until the players have showered and left the stadium, because we can't quit on them.

this thred is stooped, i could have been using this time to make sex with the livestock.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back