How to cheer guide

We do have a god awful “student section”. Compared to other schools student sections you’d think we didn’t even have one.

Reactions: FlVols
That was idiotic. I assume UT has historically enjoyed the 2nd best b-ball attendance in the SEC. Hey morons, we effin' know how cheer at a basketball game. We had the Ernie and Bernie show for crying out loud. Someone on our side went out their way to embarrass us and some other clown okayed it. Just ridiculous!

Your Xu and Xi comment but shoulda known better you have probably have little to no concept of culture outside of what you hear your buddies cuss about behind the bowling lanes

Your Xu and Xi comment but shoulda known better you have probably have little to no concept of culture outside of what you hear your buddies cuss about behind the bowling lanes
First, I was referring to the stupid made up pronouns that you apparently espouse. Secondly, what makes you think I’m an uneducated “Bubba” that hangs out behind bowling alleys? I have travelled all over the world and I am very well educated, just not indoctrinated. Seems that you are the prejudiced one.

From PeaceCorpsVol's original post, this thread should have been filled by now with ideas on what, when, and how Tennessee fans could maximize our team's home-venue advantage.

But maybe we've all got too much Scots-Irish in our DNA to manage that degree of collaboration.

From PeaceCorpsVol's original post, this thread should have been filled by now with ideas on what, when, and how Tennessee fans could maximize our team's home-venue advantage.

But maybe we've all got too much Scots-Irish in our DNA to manage that degree of collaboration.

You might be right there. Honestly I think 625 rolled off the wrong side of one of his sister's. Just kidding guy, you are good In my book!

Just one this season, but I only missed a small handful during the 7 years i was student from '06 to '13.

Had to watch the replay today knowing it was sold out, and I was very disappointed with the crowd when we were trailing in the first half.
ahhh the 7 year plan, that explains a few things

Our crowd has to be louder when the opponent has the ball. A loud DEFENSE cheer would be ideal.

Living in South Florida, the Gators I know never miss a chance to rub something in. I've been able to do all the yapping lately and then they saw this....embarrassing is an understatement....

I clicked on the attachment and this is what I got:

"The Site is down for maintenance."

From the quotes and interviews from Barnes.......... he loves our fan base, so that's enough for me.

True OP. Ironically the jack wagon who typed this stupidity out probably sits quietly typing away in the media section behind the north goal. He/She is a journalist. That gives the privilege to serminize everyone else.

But, in the end, who gives a rip @ the whole group of blue bloods? We'rreee froooom Tennnnneessssee!

You are truly stupid and most likely needed the guide.

You might be right there. Honestly I think 625 rolled off the wrong side of one of his sister's. Just kidding guy, you are good In my book!
I think if you read his posts and have any knowledge whatsoever about the cultural diversity bullsh!t that went on a few years ago you would realize he is agreeing with you. Talking about sleeping with your sister.

VN Store

Back