How old were you...

Proud Army Wife

when we won the championship in 98? Where were you?
Bored, and since we're waiting for our bowl game, I figured how about story time.
I was 13 and watched it with my dad, grandma, and little brother. My dad and I jumped up and down for joy. We we're on the edges of our seats the entire game. I remember Fulmer's and Tee's post game interview so vividly. I'll never forget that magical feeling. My does time go by so fast.

I was 26 and watching with two friends of mine, eating pizza and wings while we threw back a few cold ones... Also remember they had a black lab in the game room and every time we jump and celebrated the dog would bark and go crazy as if he was joining in.

Bored, and since we're waiting for our bowl game, I figured how about story time.
I was 13 and watched it with my dad, grandma, and little brother. My dad and I jumped up and down for joy. We we're on the edges of our seats the entire game. I remember Fulmer's and Tee's post game interview so vividly. I'll never forget that magical feeling. My does time go by so fast.

I was 43...don't want it to be a downer but was in the hospital with our 3 year old son who had just undergone a 5 hour surgery to remove a neuroblastoma tumor.
Earlier in the year I had taken our 5 year old son to his first UT game against Arkansas. What a year.

I was 7, we all went over to my grandparents house and watched together. I remember I was struggling to stay awake and then Peerless caught that TD pass. I made it to the end of the game after that.

49 and watching at home.

I was 40 and hoping this would be the moment I was able to see UT win a natty. I think it had been 50 years since our last one so I doubted I'd live to see a second at that rate. Glad to have witnessed it and have the energy to get through a long work day the day after.

VN Store

Back