How old is Chavis now

Good gawd. Why do we continue with these Fulmer era coaches? 3rd and Chavis? Seriously, turn the damned page already. We can't go back and we aren't going to recapture our former glory by trying to go back.
I agree

Justin Wilcox says hi
Monte Kiffin
The crowd will argue, but it is just because they forgot those defenses were stingy.
Without Wilcox, Dooley wins 2 or 3 games those first two seasons. Those offenses were worthless. We still lost a lot of low scoring games, but Wilcox was not good.
Jancek was good too, just bad at personal image.

No lead was big enough for Chavis to give away. The idiot never did learn. Gave away game after game after game. Worst DC you could ever have. Had to have far superior players to have a chance to win.

John Chavis is a ball coach and a great one. He would benefit any program and was the perfect component for the Fulmer - Cutcliffe - Chavis juggernaut that the SEC feared for many years. I used to love his interviews as he just told it like he saw it. Majors and Fulmer both loved the man.

Reactions: Teeboy and DonDiego
No lead was big enough for Chavis to give away. The idiot never did learn. Gave away game after game after game. Worst DC you could ever have. Had to have far superior players to have a chance to win.

I think you are way off, Lookinup

Get your head out of your and enjoy the sunshine

VN Store

Back