How much longer will the NCAA take ?

it's mostly resources. They don't have enough people resources in compliance investigations to handle the workload. That's why I really questioned all along that the NCAA had someone sitting with UT as they held investigative meetings. It appears that may not have been as extensive as we were led to believe.

When they receive an internal investigation their review of that investigation most times will lead to an additional investigative process by the NCAA. They would not take any schools investigation at face value and just apply penalties.

They might want to know, how did the school arrive at the pertinent facts? Were things said in interviews that did not end up in the report? Were their any people that should have been interviewed in the investigation which did not happen? Examples of some questions they might have based on an internal investigation.

I never felt this was going to be a quick process no matter what Tennessee did or handed over to them. Historically, that has not been the case and not sure why it would be different now. If anything comes down in the next couple years as far as a final verdict, I will be surprised.
You surprised? 😎

You surprised? 😎

A little. Just can't predict NCAA.

I've not had a chance to read the story so not sure what this means. I got an email saying UT had gotten the notice of allegations. I will have to read what has been said to see if they are going to look further or did they say they accepted UT penalties.

You surprised? 😎

Per Hubbs, Tennessee has 90 days to respond to the NOA. It appears it is a significant document so should take some time to review the NCAA's notice. (Not a significant document, just 51 pages)

VN Store

Back