How much football experience do you have?

How much football experience do you have (pick highest level)

• Played Elementry/Little League Football

Votes: 31 4.4%
  • Played Junior High/Middle School Football

Votes: 55 7.9%
  • Played JV High School Football

Votes: 31 4.4%
  • Played Varsity High School Football

Votes: 309 44.3%
  • Played Non Power 5 College Football

Votes: 101 14.5%
  • Played Power 5 College Football

Votes: 14 2.0%
  • Played Semi Pro Football

Votes: 10 1.4%
  • Played Professionally Outside of US

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Played NFL Football

Votes: 33 4.7%
  • No Football Playing Experience

Votes: 111 15.9%

• Total voters
Played through my freshmen year of high school. Was more into getting high and drinking before/at/after games. Might as well say every day of the week.

Bringing this back from the dead, I read back through the responses and thought some other folks might want to see this poll.

Varsity MLB, started. Quote from the coaching staff....."He's a little small, but he's slow".

I was a state department kid and used sports to fit in. Played in Asian friendship leagues for tee ball, soccer, rugby, cricket, basketball, before moving to the states. I played baseball and football in highschool (Ray Guy and Chris Mohr worked with me on punting and place kicking/Thomson High) and bowled and fenced in college. Had to give up sports do to knees, arthritis, gout.

I played football from pee-wee to highschool. A few years back, I traveled back home to find the fields where I played pee wee were replaced by apts. It kind of made my allergies act up.

Played basketball for the most part and baseball from 10 years old to 15. Never played organized football.

VN Store

Back