How many want to fess up?

So on the subject of the MCB, I heard from two different people who say they have connections to the University that Fulmer had a lot to do with getting to the Gator Bowl. Both said that when announced that we were going to MCB some phone calls were made to SEC office stating that we finished 5-3 in conference play and beat KY. Not sure if true just odd to hear it from two different people. Anyone else hear something similar or is this old news??

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
That's too funny. I'm sorry but I couldn't help but ask that. I've done stuff like that in the past and wondered WHY DIDN'T I JUST WAIT....
I'm sure MSU people would be happy to buy them from you.

GO VOLS!!!!

I have 6 tickets and don't think there are more than 4 Miss State supporters other than those in the players' lockers.

That's too funny. I'm sorry but I couldn't help but ask that. I've done stuff like that in the past and wondered WHY DIDN'T I JUST WAIT....
I'm sure MSU people would be happy to buy them from you.

GO VOLS!!!!
I actually know someone who used to play for them and and who married one of the cheerleaders. She is hot and actually has a mouth full of teeth.

Reactions: Ratvol
I was too busy organizing a MCB Boycott because we deserved better.
lol, the only reason I didn’t want the MCB is bc it was while I would be working....Monday at 4pm....I was selfish I admit

Reactions: Behr
OP, now you can sell them to some Kentucky fan at a steep markup! The wins just keep coming...

I had forgotten how bad selling on craigslist is with all the scams directed towards sellers. Already have had someone upstate NY trying to get my Google info.

This Brett dude had similar tweets for the Gator and Belk Bowls too, before it was all sorted out. No telling how many people made a bad decision based on his info. Just another case of someone trying to be the first to break the news and prove they are an insider, only to end up looking like a fool.

Actually, Brett McMurphy is very reputable. So, I think it's clear something changed.

My brother texted me saying he got us tickets to the MCB bowl. I didn't see his text until later in the afternoon and had to let him know Tenn is going to the Gator Bowl.

He said he sold the tickets already, pretty sure he lost $150 in all.

My brother texted me saying he got us tickets to the MCB bowl. I didn't see his text until later in the afternoon and had to let him know Tenn is going to the Gator Bowl.

He said he sold the tickets already, pretty sure he lost $150 in all.

Reliable sources are very unreliable on this site!

Do you all actually have to be sitting there waiting to purchase tickets literally immediately? I don't think the Music City Bowl, Liberty, Gator or any other bowl sells out. Especially not anywhere near that quickly.

So on the subject of the MCB, I heard from two different people who say they have connections to the University that Fulmer had a lot to do with getting to the Gator Bowl. Both said that when announced that we were going to MCB some phone calls were made to SEC office stating that we finished 5-3 in conference play and beat KY. Not sure if true just odd to hear it from two different people. Anyone else hear something similar or is this old news??

Probably. Because, you are just stating facts. How would UT not get a Florida bowl over a team they both beat and finished over in conference rankings?

Do you all actually have to be sitting there waiting to purchase tickets literally immediately? I don't think the Music City Bowl, Liberty, Gator or any other bowl sells out. Especially not anywhere near that quickly.
Since I had planned to purchase 6 together, my thought was I would be able to get better seats.

Reactions: UTvol1fn
We jumped the gun and purchased 6 tickets to Music City Bowl. I guess that made me a dumb A$$!
Anyone else?

I was convinced the Vols were MCB bound. However, I didn't buy tickets I've never gone before and wanted to check and see if I'd have to deal with bipedal whales plus cold weather so held off.

VN Store

Back