How many want to fess up?

I was on the MCB website waiting for the official announcement to purchase tickets. Because I know that people on the internet tell lies because they think it’s funny. Or, in some cases, want something to be true so much that they convince themselves their desire will happen.

Fortunately, I didn’t buy tickets.

We jumped the gun and purchased 6 tickets to Music City Bowl. I guess that made me a dumb A$$!
Anyone else?
Nope, you're not a dumb a..

All indications were that we were going to Nashville. I went ahead, once media was reporting Nashville, and reserved a hotel room, only to cancel 30 minutes later.

I was on the MCB website waiting for the official announcement to purchase tickets. Because I know that people on the internet tell lies because they think it’s funny. Or, in some cases, want something to be true so much that they convince themselves their desire will happen.

Fortunately, I didn’t buy tickets.
Or journalists with “sources” aka fake news

giphy.gif

This Brett dude had similar tweets for the Gator and Belk Bowls too, before it was all sorted out. No telling how many people made a bad decision based on his info. Just another case of someone trying to be the first to break the news and prove they are an insider, only to end up looking like a fool.

sorry Capt, I've been around to long to jump the gun on anything...maybe you can unload them...good luck...

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT HOOSIER DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We jumped the gun and purchased 6 tickets to Music City Bowl. I guess that made me a dumb A$$!
Anyone else?

I did that with the Liberty Bowl a few years back when Texas A&M wound up getting in. Learned my lesson then.

So, are you gonna sit on the MSU side or the Louisville side?

GO VOLS!!!!
I thought I would stand in the middle of the field for best view during game. Was going to wear my Superman costume from the early Halloween days, but it won't stretch around my stomach!

I thought I would stand in the middle of the field for best view during game. Was going to wear my Superman costume from the early Halloween days, but it won't stretch around my stomach!

That's too funny. I'm sorry but I couldn't help but ask that. I've done stuff like that in the past and wondered WHY DIDN'T I JUST WAIT....
I'm sure MSU people would be happy to buy them from you.

GO VOLS!!!!

VN Store

Back