How many points do we score against Bama this next season?

Alabama will be loaded again with all their top recruiting classes---their D may be better than last year. Hopefully, UT can put up 13-17 points.
My Alabama friends tell me the defense will definitely be better next year., They lose only 3 starters off last years team and have a boat load of super talented guys fighting to replace them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Border Vol
Hey... battered Vol syndrome. Me? I'm starting to get a little upbeat and hopeful. I know - wait 'til (fill in the blank) whips us. Then what? I'll take what I'm seeing now over what the garbage man drug out of here last time. Going to all home games. Gonna pop for an over-priced hotdog with mustard. Else we just sit home and scream at ESPN.

I say we lose 63 to 35. The good news is we don't kick field goals anymore. We only score TD's.

Their D will likely be better than last year, and we are starting from scratch on O. I'd put the o/u at 13 and take the under.

Reactions: VOLED

Bama hates us, which means the SEC hates us. They’ll find a way to make our score negative.

More than we have in recent years. GBO! 🍊🍊🍊[/QUOTE

Agree. I'm glad Najee Harris is moving on, though. Actually, UT did hold him to less rushing yardage than LSU and UGA, but he still scored 3 TDs last year.

No clue.

It’ll probably be something like:

Bama: 48
UT: 17

I think that’s been pretty standard for awhile now.

VN Store

Back