How many games do we get to play before season is cancelled?

How many games do we get to play before season gets cancelled?

• Total voters
Regular students are now flooding back to campuses and likely interacting w football players. That's where the greatest risks are going to come from.
FYI football players aren't interacting much with the general public now. Most teams are forming their on versions of the bubble.

Reactions: norrislakevol
There is roughly 7.8 billion people in the world. Using the skewed data it says 767817 people have died from the Chinese virus. That means only 0.00984% of the population has died. Just thought you should know.
The population of Knoxville 3-4 times over in excess deaths this year. Wow! That's wild and so sad. Fuzzzz 2020

As pointed out in MWA's post .057 is 140.000 deaths since we are at 170,000 and counting I think your #s are off, way off.
Your right sorry death rate is 0.0453 sorry I was way off. And I even did 150k deaths divided by 331million people in the USA then multiplied by 100. Still not seeing the pandemic.

And earlier I used 350mil people in the USA I didn't realize we had 331million people so that was wrong as well.

Your right sorry death rate is 0.0453 sorry I was way off. And I even did 150k deaths divided by 331million people in the USA then multiplied by 100. Still not seeing the pandemic.

And earlier I used 350mil people in the USA I didn't realize we had 331million people so that was wrong as well.
Go on with your line of unreasoning, it is not 150,000 but keep using that #, and don't address the long term effects on those that do recover. But you are surely correct the death toll of 170,000 will not be exceeded, throw away the mask.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Right. And those numbers are a heck of a lot different than 99.96. Just to do the math for you:

Population of the US is approx 350 million. 99.96% survival means 140,000 deaths if everyone got the virus. 99.60% survival rate means 1.4 million deaths. That's just assuming everyone is young and healthy.

Attachments

• DE6D59A7-53AC-40CB-B848-93314F28F2A7.jpeg
    DE6D59A7-53AC-40CB-B848-93314F28F2A7.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 12
Go on with your line of unreasoning, it is not 150,000 but keep using that #, and don't address the long term effects on those that do recover. But you are surely correct the death toll of 170,000 will not be exceeded, throw away the mask.
What unreasoning? If you don't like facts then idk what to tell you.

So are you ever gonna tell me when a 0.0453 death rate is considered a pandemic? Or are you gonna talk about masks even though it's been proven that they don't work?

Chinese virus penetrates the cloth masks by 97%
Surgical masks is 44%

So you tell me how that helps? Cause when someone says a mask helps prevent the spread that means to me it captures all the particles and clearly they don't.

If only sick people wore the mask that would actually help more they would be easy to spot. Well you're gonna say the tired ole well you do t know you got it!!!! Ok refer to % numbers above.

The only thing that truly helps prevent this from spreading is a hazmat suit that is air tight and you have your own oxygen source.

I know you won't like my response bc clearly you hate facts.

Reactions: GBOx2

So are you ever gonna tell me when a 0.0453 death rate is considered a pandemic? Or are you gonna talk about masks even though it's been proven that they don't work?

Surgical masks is 44%

So you tell me how that helps? Cause when someone says a mask helps prevent the spread that means to me it captures all the particles and clearly they don't.

If only sick people wore the mask that would actually help more they would be easy to spot. Well you're gonna say the tired ole well you do t know you got it!!!! Ok refer to % numbers above.

The only thing that truly helps prevent this from spreading is a hazmat suit that is air tight and you have your own oxygen source.

Facts are not considered rational in today's society sir. Have you not learned that by now?

I am putting down a lame attempt at humor with this post but it is true.

Reactions: chrismc1000

Surgical masks is 44%

Masks only help slightly in preventing virus getting in, but help tremendously in preventing virus from getting out, but that FACT is,I'm sure, over your head. But hey, what does a couple hundred thousand extra deaths really matter, as long as it's not you.

Reactions: tkobeck
Wait until everyone who likes the targeting rule gets the virus and dies. In that time, come up with a better way to handle it and helmet technology improves.
The targeting rules in today's football, especially when it applies to the quarterbacks, are completely ridiculous. This coming from a former middle linebacker. However, as a fan of high powered offenses, these rules DO keep the quarterbacks on the field for more snaps. However, I do miss the days when the most feared man on the field was a hard hitting, down hill running, safety.

So it can get in but not out? Lmao are you retarded? Let's talk about cloth masks, the virus particle is way smaller than the strands. Needless to say if it's getting in its definitely getting out. Couple the fact that none of these masks are air tight and the fact that cloth masks also cause other health issues as well.
No, I am not retarded, and I stand by my statement regarding in/out. The virus is carried by droplets, which are caught by mask. Try holding a match at arms length and blowing it out with a mask on. Or ignore science, your choice.

So it can get in but not out? Lmao are you retarded? Let's talk about cloth masks, the virus particle is way smaller than the strands. Needless to say if it's getting in its definitely getting out. Couple the fact that none of these masks are air tight and the fact that cloth masks also cause other health issues as well.

Listen I am a conservative and also believe covid is real but politicized. I also firmly believe if you are asked to wear a mask then you should. It only seems logical that while most masks you see people wearing will not stop all or even most of the droplets it will stop some. Spit through a screen door and see what you get. Much of it would go through but plenty hits the screen and stops there.

FYI football players aren't interacting much with the general public now. Most teams are forming their on versions of the bubble.

I'm pretty sure that Brian Rice or Josh Ward mentioned a day or two on the Sports Animal that Pruitt had stated the football team had seen a total of 23 positive cases. Most were upon their return from break, so it does look like players are doing that, and it also looks like the players are better off being with the team in the long run.

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Its hilarious that now you have huge organizations who are going to lose untold millions in profits by deciding not to play, organizations that have their own experts their own doctors and their own interests (separate of those in Washington), but people still refuse to believe that this isn't serious.

Exactly. And yet, you’ve still got the Fox News contingent who still believe it’s all “political.” And yes, 99% of college-age athletes would survive if infected, but there’s that 1 person out of 100 who literally suffocates in the most miserable death that I’ve ever encountered.

I’ll never forget the kid from Tuscaloosa who was infected after attending a Covid party. His last words, before intubated, were “I thought it was a hoax.”

Listen I am a conservative and also believe covid is real but politicized. I also firmly believe if you are asked to wear a mask then you should. It only seems logical that while most masks you see people wearing will not stop all or even most of the droplets it will stop some. Spit through a screen door and see what you get. Much of it would go through but plenty hits the screen and stops there.
Again I don't care who or what you're. You decided to change my debate point to a mask wearing argument. Why have you not answered my original question about the 0.0453 death rate and how that is somehow a pandemic?

Back to your stupid argument, so let's use your logic from above. If someone asked you to jump off a the Golden Gate Bridge highest point would you do it? Bc your logic above says that you would...

VN Store

Back