How long until we compete for the East

As of today, How long do you think it will take before we compete for the East?
I know there are unknown variables with current coaching situation and investigation.
Thoughts?

I’m just hoping we can compete with Kentucky at this point

I know there are unknown variables with current coaching situation and investigation.
Thoughts?

1. After John Adams retires.
2. After Bob Kesling turns over the "Voice of the Vols" job duties to someone
who can do things the way John Ward did.
3. When Phil goes back to only doing speeches at fan gathers, or perhaps not doing them.
4. Once they get an administration and donors that doesn't undercut the football staff.
5. As to the right staff? Hell, with all of the above outta the picture, I am pretty sure that
will work itself out.

Reactions: igotworms and vol94
Thoughts?
How long before we fire Fulmer, limit booster involvement in hiring, and hire a real AD? If we do that we could turn this program around fairly quick. Tennessee has a lot of cash, facilities on par with any program in the country. They need an intelligent AD and good coach to take the next step. Sadly it doesn’t seem like we’re ready to do that. Seems unlikely we’ll ever do that at the rate we’re going.

Last edited:
Reactions: vol94
Thoughts?
Gotta find a time machine and go back to 1997.

07A9B33E-4116-4CCB-B9C2-0658665BD98D.gif

Thoughts?

I admire your humor, I actually thought you were serious there for a moment Clark

50% here be hollering and starting threads WE ARE BACK next year when they win first couple games against some cream puffs.

50% here be hollering and starting threads WE ARE BACK next year when they win first couple games against some cream puffs.

Cream Puffs like Georgia State and BYU? How did that work out? Only good thing I can say about this past season was none of that crap.

VN Store

Back