How long before VN goes loco??

How long before the fanbase pleads for Bailey??

• Total voters
Becuase the 5th year college senior seems to read Division 1 defenses like a high school senior. In all honesty HB may read defenses better becuase he was a 4yr starter in a passing offense. JG was a runner when we recruited him. I live in GA. Trust me u dnt put up the numbers he did in GA 6A classification if u cant read defenses. This kid is in rare company in this state when it comes to throwing ( Lawerence, Watson, Fromm) i think he will be ok

lol this isn't going to end well for this kid.. please temper the expectations. Lawrence, Watson, and Fromm huh?

I hope HB does well but come on, no way he's going to win with these unrealistic expectations. Most (dam near all) true freshman QB need time to adjust.

Reactions: UTNoFear
lol this isn't going to end well for this kid.. please temper the expectations. Lawrence, Watson, and Fromm huh?

I hope HB does well but come on, no way he's going to win with these unrealistic expectations. Most (dam near all) true freshman QB need time to adjust.
There are no expectations for HB. The only expectation is he cant be worse then what we already have considering that we actually watched them play like true freshman. Yes Harrison Bailey is definitely in the conversation with Fromm, Lawrence, & Watson when it comes to GHSA football. I didnt compare him to where they are now. Im talking about when they stepped on campus. Im not just throwing out random statements. I live in the same town that Jake Fromm and Marquez Callaway come from. I've seen a ton of these kids in person. I watched HB and Keyton light it up. HB has been top dog when it comes to Qbs in Ga for the last 2-3 yrs. Im not saying he will win an SEC title as a freshman. Im saying from what i have seen from our Qb position since 2017 he cant do much worse. IMO u play the kid now. He has a talented oline and veteran backs. Recruits need to see a QB who can throw the ball. We all think our guys are going to Clemson becuase we are down but its really becuase they have a trigger man in place.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
Already started, people want an 18 year Old True Freshman, who will take a weekend off this coming May to go to his HS Prom, to play at championship level and read SEC defense's
Seemed to work ok for Auburn this past year...

Reactions: I40flyer
Did you say loco?

Since some bandwagon fans are jumping back on the Power T Train you have to have a loco to pull it, right?

VFL...GBO!!!

Nah. O&W game is always JG's best game of the year and it gives people hope that he "turned the corner". Then UT plays Charlotte and JG should top out on his 2 TD per game MAX if CJP & Co. can game plan for them which will leave most sunshine pumpers scratching their heads as to why there has been no development with him.

Then OU happens..then you'll see the boards go nuts.

then, Bailey gets his first ”real” start against Florida and does what true freshman do. At the end of the year, people will argue Tennessee would have beaten Florida if Bailey had any experience before playing Florida. And Tennessee will beat Florida in 2021.

i have seen this movie before

There are no expectations for HB. .

giphy.gif

I for one am sick of all the JG hate. How many games did he win for us this year? You armchairs are getting old.... Stupid poll and stupid post. Grow up guys, this is beyond ridiculous. Leave the kid alone and let him play. the coaches know more than you so ride with their choice,but no, you have to think you have the answer to all and voice your PATHETIC OPINION at every turn. Grow up because I for one am tired of these stupid threads beating a dead horse. If you think HB will come in and start day one then you know nothing about CJC. Drop the hate and just see where 2020 takes us. But you cant even do that. You clutter the board with these mundane threads with drivel. I offer this in closing... grow up or follow another team because I for one am tired of reading your demeaning remarks about JG.

How many of you have ever been in his shoes? NONE!!!!!! Stop with the attacks. Either offer non attacking comments or quite frankly STHU..... End of rant!

I for one am sick of all the JG hate. How many games did he win for us this year? You armchairs are getting old.... Stupid poll and stupid post. Grow up guys, this is beyond ridiculous. Leave the kid alone and let him play. the coaches know more than you so ride with their choice,but no, you have to think you have the answer to all and voice your PATHETIC OPINION at every turn. Grow up because I for one am tired of these stupid threads beating a dead horse. If you think HB will come in and start day one then you know nothing about CJC. Drop the hate and just see where 2020 takes us. But you cant even do that. You clutter the board with these mundane threads with drivel. I offer this in closing... grow up or follow another team because I for one am tired of reading your demeaning remarks about JG.

How many of you have ever been in his shoes? NONE!!!!!! Stop with the attacks. Either offer non attacking comments or quite frankly STHU..... End of rant!

Thanks, Mr. G.

Reactions: whodeycin85

VN Store

Back