How in the world does ESPN give Vols 63% chance to win…

Teams have figured out how to beat Tn. They are a NIT team at best now, confidence is gone, Barns has the whole team handcuffed and afraid to shoot.

I agree. I hear Barnes say, He wants them to shoot when open, but I see far too many open shots passed up early in the shot clock to believe he wants them to shoot early in the shot clock.

People often talk about teams peaking during the season. We all know teams that peak at tournament time advance. Our peak was a while back.

Because TN has a Hall of Fame coach.

Yeah, you’re probably right 😂😂😂

I would be interested to know if there are any other HOF coaches that have gone 14 years without advancing past the Sweet Sixteen since the field expanded to 64 or more teams.or if Barnes holds that record on his own 🤷🏻

Last edited:
ESPN isn't 'picking' anything. It's a computer rating. It's based on past results and doesn't take into account the current roster. It equally factors in that A&M stunk the first part of the season.

According to Hamer, Key drains the shot from the top of the key off of picks all day long in practice.

Maybe the Pratt Center isn’t such a great place to work on shooting (or free throws). The walls behind the baskets are spaced more like high school gyms than arenas.

I would like to see Steve Hamer replace Bert Bertlecamp as the color analyst on the Vol Network when BB decides to retire.

Would love to have a high dollar bet with you that UT makes the NCAA tournament easily. Thats just dumb take.
Well I meant to say they are playing like a NIT team right now, It appears you like to make accusations that Iam dumb, well I will be glad to play on words with you if you like, it was a mistake on what I said before but didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. Don't think what I said warrants an attack from you kind sir.

ESPN isn't 'picking' anything. It's a computer rating. It's based on past results and doesn't take into account the current roster. It equally factors in that A&M stunk the first part of the season.

Yeah, and unsurprisingly it was wrong.

VN Store

Back