How I feel after that win

I woke up this morning still thinking it was a dream. So this is what it feels like to actually win something? Given the right pieces, Heupel can really do something special here. I’m actually hopeful that great days may be ahead!

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss anyday.
On a side note, it was nice to watch KY QB Levis cry after the missed 4th down....lol
Kid played a good game. Kentucky struck me as a team of punks. I have not felt that way with anybody else Tennessee has played.

Oh, I will confess I was getting upset that UT couldn't stop them from converting 3rd (or 4th) downs over and over.

When it was 4th and 24 late, I told my wife, " just watch Kentucky get this!" And , of course, they DID! I had to leave the room, thinking the game would slip away. When somehow we escaped, I just felt emotionally spent and was stunned!
One thing I like about these guys is they just do not give up. Something bad happens they just keep playing. No lay down in them. I hope this carries over for years to come.

Call the hold that enabled them to sustain the drive on an outside run earlier in that possession... and it would have been moot already.
I noticed a couple and I wasn’t even looking for them. I know the refs are not going to catch all of them. But some are right in front of ref and no flag. And of course Tn probably got away with some too. I never see those. Lol.

I wished the kids wouldn’t do this. I look for a flag every time. And Tennessee will get one at the worse possible time. Never fails.
I mean it only matters if you get that flag prior to scoring. If you get it after the Touchdown it really doesn’t matter.

Well, they are coached by Stoops. What do you expect?
He acted like an idiot all night. Tennessee’s coach stays pretty calm most of the time. If your dog cussing the refs all night they are eventually going to tune you out. But if you are selective in your outbursts you are more likely to be heard. That is true in coaching the kids too.

I wished the kids wouldn’t do this. I look for a flag every time. And Tennessee will get one at the worse possible time. Never fails.
I wish a stupid flag wasn't thrown at a player who is celebrating his hard work and a great play for his team. I have ZERO problem with Tae doing that. I do have a problem that a fan can't feel like they can enjoy watchng the game that is just enterainment to us.

And @LibertyVol these comments aren't directed to you personally, but I like the point you brought up. I wish they would change that rule.

Reactions: DuckInAPen
she is really bad....and the cohort she was with was just as bad....I'm not so sure they didn't wave him in off the street.....ESPN announcer quality has really plummeted....long for the team of Franklin and Gottfried
It was so maddening listen to them discuss whether they should try a 56 yard FG at the end or try to get the first down. I mean there was like 26 secs left and 2 time outs, and they had been picking up 10 yds at will. That guy is such an idiot.

Reactions: Lucy and Smokey X
200.gif

What about you guys? did you ever let that doubt creep in that we would pull it out? Never would have thought that the refs would help us for once but hey, we are due on that front.
My only request is we develop a kill the clock drive or ball control at the end of a game. Outside of that, freaking wow!

VN Store

Back