How I feel after that win

Gandalf

The Orange/White Wizard
200.gif

What about you guys? did you ever let that doubt creep in that we would pull it out? Never would have thought that the refs would help us for once but hey, we are due on that front.

200.gif

What about you guys? did you ever let that doubt creep in that we would pull it out? Never would have thought that the refs would help us for once but hey, we are due on that front.
Well they let UK get away with some egregious stuff on QB pressures and they got the first down on the missed facemask anyway so...

BVS flashbacks were strong for me tonight. But this team just doesn’t quit. And Heupel keeps his cool unlike Stoops.

This team exhibited a lot more toughness than I did at times tonight. But I won’t make the mistake of selling this team short again.

Remarkable win really given our circumstances. Tennessee is getting MAD respect in the college football world rn. While FL tanks lol

It feels good to come away from a close game against a ranked team with the Win. Reminds me of some of the old Johnny Majors coached games when the other team seemed to have its way most of the game but we won anyway.

Great win
Yes they got away with a facemask but Kentucky got the first down on the next play so its mute

Reactions: vols40

VN Store

Back