How I feel after that win

200.gif

What about you guys? did you ever let that doubt creep in that we would pull it out? Never would have thought that the refs would help us for once but hey, we are due on that front.

Weirdly, I thought we would win the whole game. The offense was banging, and Hooker is on fire. The only time I was shaking my head was when TN put in the prevent defense on 4th and 24 in the fourth quarter. There was a 15 yard cushion on Robertson and sure enough...

We might give Georgia some problems with our tempo next week.

Defense was on the field for 80 percent of the game and stopped them when it counted plus a pick six...

Defense was on the field so long because they couldn’t tackle or cover. GET OFF THE FIELD AND LET YOUR OFFENSE GIVE YOU A BREATHER.

Yep. I was yelling.

Reactions: OldVolMan
BVS flashbacks were strong for me tonight. But this team just doesn’t quit. And Heupel keeps his cool unlike Stoops.

This team exhibited a lot more toughness than I did at times tonight. But I won’t make the mistake of selling this team short again.

Remarkable win really given our circumstances. Tennessee is getting MAD respect in the college football world rn. While FL tanks lol

Just wish they’d get some better announcing teams on.. Everyone of them have studied how Tenn’s opponents will win. They have no thoughts on how to announce when Tenn is playing good.

Feels like we are in store for a lot more of these games with Heupel until the can get some major upgrades on defense.

Wonder how KY is feeling right now knowing they had 600 yards of offense and kept the ball 45 min and still couldn't win lmao

I can't lie, I said some things when Kentucky was flopping. I said some more things when Mark Stoops yelled about the facemask. Not that he was wrong.

But the hottest I got was when we sent three on the 4th and 24. Three guys? You have a quarter of the field you can give them and you send three guys? THREE? I can't even. I said a lot of words.

I know I'm not a coach, I know it's their call, I know they have to handle the fatigue and the situation, so I get that they're the ones who know the gameplan. I just. Three? THREE? I still can't even.

Feels like we are in store for a lot more of these games with Heupel until the can get some major upgrades on defense.

Wonder how KY is feeling right now knowing they had 600 yards of offense and kept the ball 45 min and still couldn't win lmao

the disgust was written all over their coach and QB‘s face at end of game….sweet to see!

Just wish they’d get some better announcing teams on.. Everyone of them have studied how Tenn’s opponents will win. They have no thoughts on how to announce when Tenn is playing good.
Did you hear what they were saying during the timeout with 36 seconds left? It was right before the last KY play and they possibly had the dumbest 20 seconds in broadcasting outside of Let’s go Brandon!

Reactions: DixieVol and Hbg
Happy we have a great coach. How many times in the past have we taken a knee at half being happy with a tie then go on to regret it. Heupel went for it, got the FG which was the margin of victory.
yeah, when we got that FG, I said that will be the difference in the game.

Did you hear what they were saying during the timeout with 36 seconds left? It was right before the last KY play and they possibly had the dumbest 20 seconds in broadcasting outside of Let’s go Brandon!
Absolutely! The guy is still trying to figure out if they should just go for enough yards to get into field goal range. On 4th and 10. Lol. He's like, maybe you try to get 11 and kick. She's like.............. Dude, huh? It was sad.

VN Store

Back