How do you rate Coach Pruitt...

Great, now look whatchu did.

Lol, I didn't do it. I don't care anyway, they can all kiss my ass, I haven't argued anything except Gums claim that the same people said two different things.

What could any of those split tongues say that hasn't already been regurgitated half a dozen times?

"We beet y'all all tha time"
"Mullen better then Pruitt"
"Tennessee ain't know good"

Yea yea yea. Hell, some of our own do it better than they do anyway.

Reactions: Remy and chargervol
Lol, I didn't do it. I don't care anyway, they can all kiss my ass, I haven't argued anything except Gums claim that the same people said two different things.

What could any of those split tongues day that hasn't already been regurgitated half a dozen times?

"We beet y'all all tha time"
"Mullen better then Pruitt"
"Tennessee ain't know good"

Yea yea yea. Hell, some of our own do it better than they do anyway.
😅

I was play'n anyways. No way in helz that guy wasn't showing up for a trolling. Never a doubt in my mind. 😏

Reactions: Behr
😅

I was play'n anyways. No way in helz that guy wasn't showing up for a trolling. Never a doubt in my mind. 😏

I know you were, I was too.

His post means crap to me, I'm not the one arguing it. It doesn't take a blind man to see Mullen did a better job than Pruitt last year. Everybody wants to argue who had the most talent, let'em. I believe our team was in worst shape overall and I don't care who believes it and I'm not using it as an excuse to defend Jeremy. AND, if I was, Idgaf what's said.

Pisses me off we lost and makes it even worse we lost the way we did. But last years over. Screw the gators, to be polite.

Merry Christmas, Holy Chit, where's the Tylenol?

I know you were, I was too.

His post means crap to me, I'm not the one arguing it. It doesn't take a blind man to see Mullen did a better job than Pruitt last year. Everybody wants to argue who had the most talent, let'em. I believe our team was in worst shape overall and I don't care who believes it and I'm not using it as an excuse to defend Jeremy. AND, if I was, Idgaf what's said.

Pisses me off we lost and makes it even worse we lost the way we did. But last years over. Screw the gators, to be polite.

Merry Christmas, Holy Chit, where's the Tylenol?
I think a many wanted to believe the on paper rankings were there and all they needed was a game planner.
The lack of size, strength and overall development, became painfully obvious as the year trudged on.
Not a single combine invite, just wow.

Reactions: Behr
But isn't that EXACTLY what you're doing right now?
Saying you were better at every position and now that the game is over, trying to troll by saying the opposite...
Lol, dumazz

Noooo, I clearly said I think BOTH. Florida has better players AND better coaching. Thus, a blowout.

Noooo, I clearly said I think BOTH. Florida has better players AND better coaching. Thus, a blowout.

What is it inside of you to come over and say chit like that? Is it that important to you? I mean being honest I don't really care that you, 99 and some of the other gators are here and I know Freak appreciates your participation, but it seems really Important to you that we know A Gator Fan thinks his team and coaches are better than ours. Cool story, bro.

Lol, if you really think about it....well, really think about it and let me know what you think.

Tell you what gums, you go find one of those threads that had posters claiming Tennessee had better talent, then find a post by that same poster that said Florida had the better talent after the game. After you find one we'll ask him about it and if he won't admit that he was just wrong, I'll agree you have a point.

Fact is you don't know who said what and Basket is right, red herring.

If you need help with the search just let me know.

Here’s one quote, of many:

“@Jaws You way overestimate your team here, but it still doesn't mean you'll lose. Tennessee has the edge at QB, RB, WR, TE, and LB.”

Here’s one quote, of many:

“@Jaws You way overestimate your team here, but it still doesn't mean you'll lose. Tennessee has the edge at QB, RB, WR, TE, and LB.”

OMG!! They were wrong. What now?

OMG!! They were wrong. What now?

It’s a message board, and we’re conversing, if you’re okay with that. You are the one challenging me for proof. There is literally proof in hundreds and hundreds of posts that you dared me to go find. You should read more, you’re missing a lot.

Now that you’ve conceded I’m right, I’ll move on.

Back to the Future (99Gator's prediction thread)
Seriously dude, I really don't care. You won last year. Some predicted tight and some didn't, but no one "Knew".

If you're here to have us bow down to you like you're some kind of football god, Lol, the ones that will do that are >>>>>>>that way.

It’s a message board, and we’re conversing, if you’re okay with that. You are the one challenging me for proof. There is literally proof in hundreds and hundreds of posts that you dared me to go find. You should read more, you’re missing a lot.

Now that you’ve conceded I’m right, I’ll move on.

You proved nothing I asked you to prove, I'm just tired of you tonight. And I didn't say you were right, I said whoever you claim said that stuff was wrong. So?

I've got a little Mexican chick waiting for me to watch a dumbass movie, but I'd rather do that than watch you do whatever it is your doing. Lol, look...

@Behr
---I don't think Mullen is going to get it done for us this year, Pruitt has made some big changes this off season and I think he's a better coach no matter what that little dingleberry Jaws says about us. We suck and I envy y'all.

Reactions: chargervol
Seriously dude, I really don't care. You won last year. Some predicted tight and some didn't, but no one "Knew".

If you're here to have us bow down to you like you're some kind of football god, Lol, the ones that will do that are >>>>>>>that way.

Not at all, not looking for anyone to bow down. I just enjoy talking about college football on this and other boards. You’re easily triggered by UF fans with an opinion. I’ll try to steer clear of you in threads, I don’t want to aggravate your sensitivities.

Ask me after season 3. This was his first true class. Won't know enough yet and the DL is gonna suck this year no matter how good he is.

Not at all, not looking for anyone to bow down. I just enjoy talking about college football on this and other boards. You’re easily triggered by UF fans with an opinion. I’ll try to steer clear of you in threads, I don’t want to aggravate your sensitivities.
Bull****.
UF fans don't enjoy talking on just "other boards", they flock to the teams they beat. While avoiding those they didn't.

Simply put, like everything around Gainesville, low class and trashy.

I respect Mullen's work too much to insult, I'll just wait to see what story he comes up with to escape the cesspool.
Meyer used heart issues and JM faked death threats, so he'll have to be inventive.

What has Dan Mullen done in his career?

His Miss St. teams got carried by Dak Prescott and he couldn't win a single meaningful game.

His claim to fame is coaching Dak Prescott and Alex Smith. Pitiful lmao.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
What has Dan Mullen done in his career?

His Miss St. teams got carried by Dak Prescott and he couldn't win a single meaningful game.

His claim to fame is coaching Dak Prescott and Alex Smith. Pitiful lmao.

He is the best coach in Mississippi State history, he was 6 wins shy of passing Jackie Sherrill in all-time wins, in 4 fewer seasons. I guess all his wins over highly-ranked Auburn, LSU, Texas AM teams, and others, were “meaningless” games? He even brought a Mississippi State team into the Swamp and beat Urban Meyer in his FIRST year as Head Coach. Trust me, that wasn’t meaningless.

The better question is, what has he not done? His claim to fame is “only” Prescott and Alex Smith? You seem to be forgetting Chris Leak, Tim Tebow and Nick Fitzgerald, and the turnaround we saw for Felipe Franks under Mullen was astounding. And that Franks story is still being written, by the way.

He is the best coach in Mississippi State history, he was 6 wins shy of passing Jackie Sherrill in all-time wins, in 4 fewer seasons. I guess all his wins over highly-ranked Auburn, LSU, Texas AM teams, and others, were “meaningless” games? He even brought a Mississippi State team into the Swamp and beat Urban Meyer in his FIRST year as Head Coach. Trust me, that wasn’t meaningless.

The better question is, what has he not done? His claim to fame is “only” Prescott and Alex Smith? You seem to be forgetting Chris Leak, Tim Tebow and Nick Fitzgerald, and the turnaround we saw for Felipe Franks under Mullen was astounding. And that Franks story is still being written, by the way.

Being the best coach in Mississippi St. history and going to the Music City or Gator Bowl every season means absolutely nothing to anyone with half a brain.

All 3 of those players you named are dog ****. Tim Tebow is a terrible QB and that goes without saying.

Reactions: BlackCreekVol
Not at all, not looking for anyone to bow down. I just enjoy talking about college football on this and other boards.

You’re easily triggered by UF fans with an opinion. I’ll try to steer clear of you in threads, I don’t want to aggravate your sensitivities.

How many posts do you have on Mizz, Georgia, Kentucky or Alabama boards?

Triggered? I'm not triggered. I'm just consumed with a hate for all things gator that is eating away at my gut until I can taste the bile in my mouth.

I appreciate you not wanting to aggravate my sensitivities, I couldn't enjoy the movie last night and laid awake all night worrying about it.

Reactions: chargervol
Being the best coach in Mississippi St. history and going to the Music City or Gator Bowl every season means absolutely nothing to anyone with half a brain.

All 3 of those players you named are dog ****. Tim Tebow is a terrible QB and that goes without saying.

As opposed to being the best head coach in Nobody’s history (see Jeremy Pruitt)?

Yes, Tebow sucked. Those two SEC titles, two National Titles, Heisman, and all those NCAA and SEC records prove it!

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back