How bad will the beating be by 6:01?

TruthTeller

I guess the Cluasen Quarterback they had to take because big brother played first - whom they had to take because the Miami QB didn't want to be a vol after all, whom they had settled on because Simms decided he liked the better font for his U’s and T's - so anyway, the santaclausen kid MAY fumble the first snap, or throw a pic on the screen, or maybe the tigers get an AU planted on the ball of a running back dancing cause he's scared to hit the hole (flashbacks from earlier pops, in an earlier meeting). Just alot of ways this can go badly for such an overrated team, but I predict -

If vols are on offense, Fullerphil gets cocky and goes deep on the first play and gets his QB the first of three picks.

If the tigers are on offense, I predict that MR. Caddy runs the kickoff back for a score.
(whether the vol favoring ref (the queer looking guy with huge glasses, who reffed the dogs and tide out of the game), if he lets AU keep the touchdown, we will have to wait and see.

I also predict: Auburn 48, tennessee 10.

By the way, the big glasses ref crew is your only chance.

TT is likely a bammer. Clues are spelling, logic, diction and sentence structure. I suggest that we ignore this bammer.

Truthliar - How will you handle this disappointment when none of your ridiculous predictions come true. :bad:

Nice to see you are already working on your excuses (e.g. bad ref) Perhaps you should take your Xanax at 5:45pm.

Originally posted by volinbham@Dec 2, 2004 10:33 AM
Truthliar - How will you handle this disappointment when none of your ridiculous predictions come true. :bad:

I will celebrate by watching the vols drop the last 2 games of the season.

Originally posted by TruthTeller+Dec 2, 2004 9:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TruthTeller @ Dec 2, 2004 9:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-volinbham@Dec 2, 2004 10:33 AM
Truthliar - How will you handle this disappointment when none of your ridiculous predictions come true.  :bad:

I will celebrate by watching the vols drop the last 2 games of the season. [/quote]
Glad to see you have nothing better to do.............................looser&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :freak: :beer: :biteme:

:dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

Amazing that you consider a 9-2 Vol team overrated.

I can&#39;t determine who he pulls for... may be a bammer, may be a dawg, either way, I have no use for his predictions, or his e-bitching.

TruthLiar revealed:

I got a computer and I lurnt to tipe real good

Attachments

• 2229.jpg
    2229.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1
Originally posted by TruthTeller@Dec 2, 2004 10:18 AM
I guess the Cluasen Quarterback they had to take because big brother played first - whom they had to take because the Miami QB didn&#39;t want to be a vol after all, whom they had settled on because Simms decided he liked the better font for his U’s and T&#39;s - so anyway, the santaclausen kid MAY fumble the first snap, or throw a pic on the screen, or maybe the tigers get an AU planted on the ball of a running back dancing cause he&#39;s scared to hit the hole (flashbacks from earlier pops, in an earlier meeting). Just alot of ways this can go badly for such an overrated team, but I predict -

If vols are on offense, Fullerphil gets cocky and goes deep on the first play and gets his QB the first of three picks.

If the tigers are on offense, I predict that MR. Caddy runs the kickoff back for a score.
(whether the vol favoring ref (the queer looking guy with huge glasses, who reffed the dogs and tide out of the game), if he lets AU keep the touchdown, we will have to wait and see.

I also predict: Auburn 48, tennessee 10.

By the way, the big glasses ref crew is your only chance.

moronsalt.jpg

did anyone predict UT over UGA earlier this year IN ATHENS&#33;?&#33;?

like so many UT fans i know... NO FAITH.

and are we talking 6:01 CST? If so, i take UT by 10 over the tiggers. 20-10

TT is just another jealous fan&#33; TT wishes that it could still cheer for it&#39;s team this weekend but can&#39;t. I&#39;m glad to see you&#39;re not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

Originally posted by TruthTeller@Dec 2, 2004 11:35 AM
Insults Ladies, Well I could have predicted that too&#33; :pepper:

What the hell did you expect posting such crap on the board?

You are an idiot if you expected otherwise.

Insults Ladies, Well I could have predicted that too&#33; :pepper:

If you are going to act like ass, don&#39;t be shocked when people ride you&#33;

Insults Ladies, Well I could have predicted that too&#33;

In fact, I&#39;ve made many predickshuns. Most cum tru but tha time I predickted my Daddy wuld come home -- well I&#39;m still wating

Attachments

• 2229.jpg
    2229.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 0
LOL, u girls are easy&#33; Creative - but easy&#33; hahahaha

It aint gonna change the next 2 losses though&#33; :pepper:

VN Store

Back