How bad will the beating be by 6:01?

Originally posted by TruthTeller@Dec 2, 2004 11:55 AM
LOL, u girls are easy! Creative - but easy! hahahaha

It aint gonna change the next 2 losses though! :pepper:

Best team in history and no National Title to show

What a great tradition :bad:

Here is a real prediction. The 'truthteller' will continue to come into the VolNation and write his venomous words, albeit mispelled. He will continue to do so until the game. If Tennessee wins, he won't come back to post... because he won't be man enough to do so. If Auburn wins, as Vegas predicts, he'll come back and spread some more venom.

The pictures and jokes are funny... but seriously, this guy 'truthteller' has got some kind of problem. My recommendation to him is to seek professional psychological help IMMEDIATELY. This is how we know 'truthteller' needs help:

(1) He spends twenty minutes looking at an orange juice box because it said, "concentrate".
(2) He puts lipstick on the forehead because he wanted to makeup his mind.

(3) He gets stabbed in a shoot-out.

(4) He sends a fax with a stamp on it.

(5) He tries to drown a fish.

(6) If you gave them a penny for their intelligence, you'd get change.

(7) He trips over a cordless phone.

(8) He takes a ruler to bed to see how long he slept.

(9) At the bottom of the application where it says "Sign Here", he puts "Sagittarius".

(10) He takes 2 hours to watch "60 minutes".

(11) He invents a solar powered flashlight.

(12) He heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, so he moves.

(13) He misses the No. 14 Bus, and takes the 7 twice instead.

(14) He takes you to the airport and saw a sign that said, "Airport left", and he turned around and went home.

(15) He got locked in a furniture shop but sleeps on the floor.

(16) He spends time reading thru the above 15 points and analyses if he is an idiot!!!

This is actually getting kind of funny. Maybe we should have a thumb-wrestle to settle it for good.

P.S. Oh yeah, well my daddy can beat up your daddy.

thumbwarriorsopt.jpg

Well first off, I'm not gonna thumb rassle u vol fans cause some of u have 3 or 4, but I am going to say..........

2 more losses coming

count them (if u can)

One - Two

:lol:

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@Dec 2, 2004 1:55 PM
didnt UT beat bammer and UGA.....go back to your toothless wife. :finger:

UTVOLFAN = No Class!

Are you proud of your people Freak? I expected better! I expected someone to tell me a way the vols could win, or what you think the score would be, but its pics and insults and basic cissy stuff you do when you have no VERBAL game or FOOTBALL knowledge.

I'm laughing it up over here....(Kills you not to know where that is huh?) and I'm counting the hours till the woodshed door opens....

heheheheh

tick tock ladies

i believe that your the one who started the trash talk...but you want a score? If UT plays a flawless ballgame...23-20

Originally posted by TruthTeller@Dec 2, 2004 1:46 PM
Well first off, I'm not gonna thumb rassle u vol fans cause some of u have 3 or 4

What a coincidence -- We have the same number of thumbs as you have I.Q. points! How funny.

Now, why don't you leave what is otherwise a quite civil and intellectual discussion board and go play "Redneck" with the Alabama fans?

The Bammers r ready 4u

:pukeb:

Originally posted by TruthTeller@Dec 2, 2004 2:11 PM

I expected better! I expected someone to tell me a way the vols could win, or what you think the score would be,

Yeah right! If you wanted to know this, you could have just asked in a cordial manner. However, you didn't do that now did you?

Uh you new guys need to learn that TT's only reason for being here is just to get your dander up.I see you have fallen to his scheme.

TT is just made because his team got beat by the vols. My guess is that he is either a Georgia or Alabama college student that is skipping lab to play on the computer.

Glad TT could make it back only 2 months after picking GA to beat us 33-20. I'd say his picking Auburn makes us a stone cold lock to win Saturday.

Givehim-6 and Afanalso are right - ignore this guy.

Originally posted by TruthTeller@Dec 2, 2004 10:18 AM
...Fullerphil ...

.....By the way, the big glasses ref crew is your only chance.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Very classy post!

Truthteller what do you expect? While you have followed board rules so far as I can tell this time, people still remember some of your comments from last time. There are lots of good comments about the game. If that's all you are interested in is hearing our viewpoint then you can scroll down and find them.

I'll tell you my view: you guys should definitely win. We are starting a 3rd string QB, we have lost several defensive starters throughout the year, our offensive line is banged up, etc., etc. It would be awfully embarrasing if you guys lost. We are 13 point uderdogs. Auburn has proved to be the better team this year. BUT we are not some directional school and we limped through the season to finish with 9 wins. We beat Georgia and Florida and are playing in this title game so rest assured our boys will come to play. I am not going to predict a win but it's going to be a lot tougher than you think.

TT is like a bad rash fellows the more you scratch the worse it gets as for me my last response to this chowder head

Cut him some slack folks. If hes from Auburn, then he's from Alabama. They are all the same.

Hes just happy he discovered a new use for sheep.

Wool.

we just need a spark. something i havent seen since 99 with ellis, wilson, grant, walker -geez we had a good defense- gang tackling and playing with venom in their blood.

i think your signature has most of it, volman. gaither, burnett, allen, mahelona will step it up for the biggest games of their college careers.

is auburn TOO cocky? or out to prove who is the best team undefeated? some people thought it was georgia... :eek:

Originally posted by _volfan_@Dec 2, 2004 6:21 PM
Cut him some slack folks. If hes from Auburn, then he's from Alabama. They are all the same.

Hes just happy he discovered a new use for sheep.

Wool.

:lol:

VN Store

Back