How are you celebrating this one?

DD4ME

Zoo Keeper
I am still grinning ear to ear and laughing at all the hand wringing. Also enjoying a beer or 2. I had walked away after the onside kick. I had this feeling the worst was happening again. So when the wife and family called me back and I rewatched the win it was pure relief. No one will convince me to be sad tonight or this off week.

I am still grinning ear to ear and laughing at all the hand wringing. Also enjoying a beer or 2. I had walked away after the onside kick. I had this feeling the worst was happening again. So when the wife and family called me back and I rewatched the win it was pure relief. No one will convince me to be sad tonight or this off week.
This win stays with me for 365 days!

I'm celebrating by relaxing and breathing freely for the first time since Monday. Those last few minutes were everything I had been worried about day and night for days, months, years . . . so relieved to finally be on the winning side of it that I'm worthless for anything else.

What's there to celebrate? It was a terrible performance. We let an inferior team move the ball on us all game then played soft at the end almost giving them a miracle victory.

This team is lucky the talent level across college football this year is low. It's the only reason they are sniffing 4-0.

What's there to celebrate? It was a terrible performance. We let an inferior team move the ball on us all game then played soft at the end almost giving them a miracle victory.

This team is lucky the talent level across college football this year is low. It's the only reason they are sniffing 4-0.
the stoopit oozes from this post

I'll be celebrating, but the way that ended, it just doesn't feel as good as it could have. I always say in the end, winning is what matters, but once they got that on-side kick I was convinced we had found a new and even more painful way to blow it against UF. Hard to get back to happy after that.

iu

You are a Tennessee fan and we've beaten Florida once in 15+ years and you honestly got to the end and said "That's not good enough?" You can only play who is in front of you. And so far, 4-0.

VN Store

Back