How are you celebrating this one?

I'll be celebrating, but the way that ended, it just doesn't feel as good as it could have. I always say in the end, winning is what matters, but once they got that on-side kick I was convinced we had found a new and even more painful way to blow it against UF. Hard to get back to happy after that.
Perhaps we had to do that to break the curse.

I did talk to a a very happy Texas Tech fan...just strolling around the grocery store, once I explained Im from the REAL UT :)

I'm not a violent person.... really

But one of the things that will "set me off" is a Texan claiming to be the "real UT".....

Been told to sit down more than once (and no, I'm not proud of that)

That's actually a really good strategy. Girls know the phrase "Go ugly early" too even though they don't use quite the same verbiage

Oh... and I'm sippin' peach freezer juice.
A win is a win, even if you give up 600 yards in the process.

I'll be celebrating, but the way that ended, it just doesn't feel as good as it could have. I always say in the end, winning is what matters, but once they got that on-side kick I was convinced we had found a new and even more painful way to blow it against UF. Hard to get back to happy after that.

Totally agree with you. With 1:40 remaining, I was getting ready to jump outta my chair and give a whooooin' and a hollerin', for perhaps the curse has been lifted. But to allow the Gators to come within inches of a miracle win, well, it took the air out of the balloon for sure. However, this is not a bad thing for the team, for Coach Heupel and Staff have PLENTY of work to do with this team if we are going to continue to be competitive. The win was excellent however, the way it ended should keep every coach and player humble till our meeting in Baton Rouge in two weeks. (no fat heads in our locker room beginning Monday)

PS With 1:40 remaining, the CBS announcers had all but declared us the Winners. I was cursing and screaming at those SOBs because it is evident that after umpteen years of covering our game, that they have learned absolutely NOTHING about this rivalry. This game is not over till the Kern's truck is abducted on The Strip.

Reactions: DD4ME
Florida's Keon Zipperer crashes through defenders for a 44-yard receiving touchdown | FOX Sports

What happened in the above video is complaint worthy, not celebrate-able.....watch #5 for TN.

Yeah... That happened and I wasn't happy when it did...... TN's D has coaching issues (and maybe player issues as well).....

But that's a thing about football (or any other sport, actually) stuff (poop) happens....

Game's over.... One team won. The other, didn't.

I'm happy tonight.... I might not be next week

What's there to celebrate? It was a terrible performance. We let an inferior team move the ball on us all game then played soft at the end almost giving them a miracle victory.

This team is lucky the talent level across college football this year is low. It's the only reason they are sniffing 4-0.

Anybody ever told you that you're an idiot?

Oh, wait, just saw who I replied to. Silly question, of course you have.

Me ngaf about the sad Sally's

Attachments

• BigheartedVeneratedDugong-size_restricted.gif
    BigheartedVeneratedDugong-size_restricted.gif
    448.4 KB · Views: 2

VN Store

Back