How are you celebrating this one?

Reality is we played a team that had about the same level of talent as we have. Too many thought Florida was about like Akron talent wise - they are an SEC team. It was a hard fought physical game - they couldn’t slow down our offense and we couldn’t stop theirs. Their game plan was to use all 4 downs when necessary to maintain possession and they executed it well. Our D will definitely study the film and work to improve before we head down to LSU in a couple of weeks.
It‘s great to be 4-0 with two wins over top 25 teams. We got work to do but I like where we are.

iu

Again, when am I going to learn that EVERYONE has a freakin' movie studio in their pocket

Reactions: dduncan4163
Very happy we won but not proud of letting Florida off of the hook so many times. Should’ve been 52-14. Hopefully we get a lot better.

What's there to celebrate? It was a terrible performance. We let an inferior team move the ball on us all game then played soft at the end almost giving them a miracle victory.

This team is lucky the talent level across college football this year is low. It's the only reason they are sniffing 4-0.
Damn, what a wet blanket you are ...

Went to the HEB in my Tennessee shirt (which everyone thinks is an off color Texas Shirt) to buy grapefruit juice for my tequila

Reactions: DD4ME
Drinking beer and telling every Florida fan I see congrats on only losing by 5 to a team that didn't play any pass defense all game

VN Store

Back