Horns vs Tide

Texas OL looked impressive for the couple quarters I did watch. Good runs, gave Ewers time to throw, and he delivered.

Reactions: Sarms58
18 years ago Texas stopped the last team the was trying for a three peat. They may be the best chance of denying UGA theirs this season.

I know this is way early. But I wouldn’t be surprised if this is Sabans last year. Not making the playoffs last year and now this start. It will be interesting to see how this plays out this year

I think you are going to see a lot more Bama fans thinking about potential replacements for Saban too.

Don’t know if it will be his last year, Saban will leave when he wants. I think he wants another NC and retire on top.

Will he get that? Unsure

I know this is way early. But I wouldn’t be surprised if this is Sabans last year. Not making the playoffs last year and now this start. It will be interesting to see how this plays out this year
I agree. He’s not going to stick around to watch his lofty name get tarnished. And the tarnishing train has definitely left the station.

Well it is true, they heard about how we were going to dominate them and I am beginning to wonder if OU and Texas join and start winning 10 or more games right of the bat in year 1.
Missouri did it their first two seasons in the SEC and then they ran out of Texas recruits.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Missouri did it their first two seasons in the SEC and then they ran out of Texas recruits.

It was 2nd year, they went 5-7 their first year. Texas A&M was the one with Johnny Manziel that won 10 games their first year and then fell off the map from year 2 on.

It's hard not to have some serious concerns about our own team given that "performance" earlier tonight ... and yet, all feels right with the world at the moment.

Reactions: LadyVolette
Can we stop calling Saban, Sark’s mentor? He was a HC of a top 5-10 program before he ever met Saban. If he could’ve laid off the sauce he’d still be racking up wins there.
Can we stop calling Saban, Sark’s mentor? He was a HC of a top 5-10 program before he ever met Saban. If he could’ve laid off the sauce he’d still be racking up wins there.
I think you’re confused. Sark has never won ten games in a season as HC - hasn’t come within miles of running a top ten program. He did well as a coordinator; HC, not so much. Seems to be doing okay at the moment with the cows.

Reactions: Gtown RNG
It was 2nd year, they went 5-7 their first year. Texas A&M was the one with Johnny Manziel that won 10 games their first year and then fell off the map from year 2 on.
Thought Missouri won back to back SECe championships their first two years?

VN Store

Back