Horns vs Tide

I think you’re confused. Sark has never won ten games in a season as HC - hasn’t come within miles of running a top ten program. He did well as a coordinator; HC, not so much. Seems to be doing okay at the moment with the cows.
He was the HC at Southern Cal. That’s not a top 10 program all-time? He won 9 games in year 1 and was fired after 5 games in year 2 for being a drunk at booster functions. He took over a UDub team that went 11-37 in Ty Willingham’s 4 years prior and he beat Pete Carroll’s USC team in his 1st year.

Last edited:
Thought Missouri won back to back SECe championships their first two years?

Year 2 and 3. Year 3 they backed into it (like we did in 2007). Georgia had a tough SEC West Slate and Missouri did not. Georgia beat Missouri by 3-4 touchdowns but lost other games. Their first year they were 5-7. Look it up.

Reactions: feathersax
Year 2 and 3. Year 3 they backed into it (like we did in 2007). Georgia had a tough SEC West Slate and Missouri did not. Georgia beat Missouri by 3-4 touchdowns but lost other games. Their first year they were 5-7. Look it up.
Gotcha 👌

Year 2, Missouri was legit the strongest team in the SEC East and had a great team. They also had similar trajectory with Big XII North. They won it back to back years, had a down year (I think 7-6), and then went to the SEC.

Texas is going to do fine in the SEC.

I said over last couple of years that I think they do better than Big12. They have a lot of "no win" games against Baylor, TCU, Iowa State, etc. There team has a hard time getting up for those games but those teams treat Texas (and OU) like their Super Bowl. This is one reason Texas does well against the stronger teams on their schedule but finds a way to lose to teams like Baylor, Kansas, Texas Tech, etc.

Reactions: Sarms58
...but I thought the Gumps were going back to playing "murderball"?

They were going to leverage their massive o-line and running QB?

ezgif-4-8f33330c19.gif

WRONG!!!

Your o-line is mostly slow fat boys who are constantly holding against more athletic defenders.

You'll probably start another QB but it will only be worse having a QB who can't pass OR run.

Gump man, this won't be your last loss this season!

He was the HC at Southern Cal. That’s not a top 10 program all-time? He won 9 games in year 1 and was fired after 5 games in year 2 for being a drunk at booster functions.
You didn’t specify top ten all-time apart from the coach’s record. They weren’t top ten under his tutelage. He was a train wreck at ‘SC, was going to practice drunk.

You didn’t specify top ten all-time apart from the coach’s record. They weren’t top ten under his tutelage. He was a train wreck at ‘SC, was going to practice drunk.
Do you even read? I literally said if he stayed off the sauce (i.e. he was a drunk) he’d be employed still. I also said PROGRAM, not one year team. He won 9 games in year one coming off the sanctions Kiffin inherited, he wasn’t a train-wreck. He’s an excellent X & O coach and always has been. He would’ve won at USC if he didn’t have the off-field issues, because he was holding his own while being drunk.

Anybody been over to the Bama boards tonight. Just wondering if they want to fire Saban yet?

Bama was just holding back. They didn’t want to open up their playbook. Well that’s the excuse some of our fans are using for our pitiful performance today.

Ive been praying a long time for this but the internet world will finally see what insane fans really looks like. People laughed at Tennessee fans for their behavior but now that Bama has loss #1 the collective sh!t fit is about to take full form. With a couple more losses I would not be surpised if one of those crazy mouth breathers tries to stab Saban to death.

The world is about to see what a true crazy fan base looks like and i for one could not be happier to see them exposed.

Last edited:
Anybody been over to the Bama boards tonight. Just wondering if they want to fire Saban yet?

They want him to retire but aren’t sure who could replace him. Many think that a lot of coaches would happily quit their current program to follow Saban

But here is a gem for you

Attachments

• IMG_1011.jpeg
    IMG_1011.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 42

VN Store

Back