Hope Renewed

CNeagleVolFan

Guys and gals I just wanted to start this thread on the eve of the orange and white game. I know we as vols fans have been through a lot in really the last 15 years, but let’s face it we will all come back and root for our guys year in and year out! I’m excited to see a fast offense, a young and hungry coaching staff, and our young guys ball out. I know odds aren’t great that we have a good year, but we always have that hope and common vol fandom! I’m 27 and I’ve been a volunteer all my life, and I will always bleed orange. So let’s kick off this era right tomorrow at the most beautiful setting in college football! GO BIG ORANGE!

Guys and gals I just wanted to start this thread on the eve of the orange and white game. I know we as vols fans have been through a lot in really the last 15 years, but let’s face it we will all come back and root for our guys year in and year out! I’m excited to see a fast offense, a young and hungry coaching staff, and our young guys ball out. I know odds aren’t great that we have a good year, but we always have that hope and common vol fandom! I’m 27 and I’ve been a volunteer all my life, and I will always bleed orange. So let’s kick off this era right tomorrow at the most beautiful setting in college football! GO BIG ORANGE!

Yep, its true. There is no halfway house for those of us Voladdicted. BTW, I got jeans as old as you so I've seen this program thru many a tough year. Still love em tho. Go Vols!

Hey I'm 27 as well!

We have endured the same timeline! What is the earliest season you remember?

Hey I'm 27 as well!

We have endured the same timeline! What is the earliest season you remember?
Probably the Ainge years I remember the most... Sad I know lol. I remember bits and pieces from the Clausen years, but sadly not the natty year. I hope I can witness a national championship in my lifetime.

Reactions: sanglemangle
giphy.gif

1619232898773.gif1619232898773.gif

tenor (1).gif

I'm an old fart. I used to sit in front of the radio listening to George Mooney and Bob Fox broadcasting Tennessee football with Johnny Majors running in the Single Wing. Not only did my father and father in law graduate from UT, but my wife and I did also! I have had moments of "I'll never watch this mess again" for about 60 seconds. Our blood runs orange.

Hear! Hear! I have set a low bar this expectations. If we can stay relatively heathy at key positions, I still think Heupel has a chace as long as we can get 5 wins. 6+ will be icing on the cake. Either way, it's not like I am going to jump ship and don a Clemson jersey.

GBO 🍊 I got to thinking.. Tennessee football has had 2 decades of dominance really in the history of the program. The 1950s and 1990s, they are really good about every 40 years, so maybe the 2030s will be our next decade of dominance.

First time poster. I converted to being a Vol fan while serving a chaplain residency at UTK medical center in 1993. I live in Central Florida and I am pumped about our potential going forward. I attended the 2001 game at UF with a friend and was in the UF student section to witness the absolute heartbreak the gators experienced that day. I have attended games at UF that we should have won except for last minute breakdowns. I have been telling friends that whatever happens this year, we won't be boring! Go Vols!

VN Store

Back