Hooker is Starting

And he’s garbage. Simple handoffs are an amusement park ride. 😖

Yep, starting to walk back my comments. At least Milton throws 15 yards over everyone's heads where no one can catch it. Lol.
Milton has the highest ceiling imo, he was getting the ball out in time to the right receivers, just overthrows, but at least he can throw the ball further than 20 yards.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
It doesn't matter who starts against Florida, TN will lose. Idk why people want Harrison Bailey so bad, he is better than Milton for sure but he isn't the second coming of Peyton Manning by a Long shot

It doesn't matter who starts against Florida, TN will lose. Idk why people want Harrison Bailey so bad, he is better than Milton for sure but he isn't the second coming of Peyton Manning by a Long shot
Yeah I don't know why people would want to see a 5 star recruit get his shot on the field versus two QB's that didn't make it at their first school.

So, Florida ... who is gonna start? Who will come in as #2? Who will run the wildcat for the Vols, for which you had better prepare? Will it be Beckworth or Calloway? So many things to think about.

Yeah I don't know why people would want to see a 5 star recruit get his shot on the field versus two QB's that didn't make it at their first school.
He got his shot last year. I am not saying they are better than him , he is just as good from what I have seen. But he doesn't look like a All American. He isn't going to lift them up by himself to compete for a championship.

Going to be interesting who Heupel starts next week.

Either way, we lose but I think we have the best shot by starting Hooker. Coach likes Milton though.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Milton has the highest ceiling imo, he was getting the ball out in time to the right receivers, just overthrows, but at least he can throw the ball further than 20 yards.
On time? You must be joking. Good one!

Sure. Milton can throw the ball further than 20 yards. He just can’t complete any passes over about 12 yards. Milton is HORRIBLE. Who cares where his ceiling is when he’s always on the floor?

Florida’s showing you what a QB with an average passing game but with legs can do.

Let’s cut down on the fumbles, and ride Hooker.

Reactions: mpfvol
Who would you suggest be the starter then?
After today, I don't know, they all look rough. I would probably stay with Hooker based on the 1st 3 games. I do think he'll turn the ball over more than the other 2 QBs. His running ability was impressive today, against a weak defense. I like HB on his potential but I was disappointed in what I saw out of him today.

To discuss the other time you quoted my post, Hooker can run and he's more accurate than JG, so yes HH > JG.

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back